Weird problem with trying to choose my main, someone help?

I’ve got this strange problem when it comes to choosing my main character, it seems like the characters that i actually get wins with, i hate playing. I.E i have an almost 5k Ryu, however, he bores the crap out of me. Sagat is my 2nd best character, but he bores me as well. However i have alot of fun playing with dudley, but i get my butt kicked, and i honestly hate losing :confused: Can someone help me over come this problem ?

Pick Dudley and master him.
Always go with the character you have the most fun with. Well that’s my opinion. ^.^

Neclord has the right idea, which character do you enjoy play as the most? There is your answer.

play everyone (39 characters) this will help but remember to have fun

moving to the newbie dojo before Sosage closes this

The ? Option is your friend. :wink:

Oh man, i have the exact same problem…
My Main is Bison since SF4 and right now, he bores the crap out of me and i feel like lacking tons of options that other characters have… like an overhead attack that is not telegraphed hours ago.

I really enjoy Yun and Makoto, yet i dont seem to be able to win with them consistently …
Everytime someone overwhelms me I want to kick their ass and switch to Bison because i dont like losing.

Even though I know switching to Bison to beat them wont improve me at all, i always tend to do it.

I think Neclord is right… just sticking to one of them all the time should do the job

Play the character you have the most fun with

I say give the entire roster a chance and then choose the character upon the play style you’re more accustomed too.

Thank you all for this information, i have decided to go with Akuma, as he is more fun for me to play rather than Dudley.

Hello, i am sorry for constantly making errors when it comes to the location at which i post. I am new to this website and still learning it’s many locations to post topics.

no worries