... well nevermind, 20 mins typing wasted

CRAP IGNORE FOR NOW IT POSTED BEFORE I FINISHED THE POST, IM STILL POSTING.

First off the basics, im not playing to be supreme mvc3 god or even top 20 at a local tourney, just some casual matches for fun that are casually competitive.

[LIST]
[]i began playing fighters way back around CvS2 but very very very lol punch punch, oh shit i did x’s level 3, i can beat arcade mode without losing a character!
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]Guilty gear I was terrible just because of the awesome character design
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]MVC2 for funsies, exclusively the system felt so loose i couldn’t do longer than a like 4 hit non super combo
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]i started with SCIV decided to take that more seriously, i used tira, picked up ivy because that bitch always wrecked my shit, went from about a 14% win rate to a like 65-70%. And by wins i don’t mean me spamming but me leaning adapting and getting it, learning fairly long combos and ending with me knowing the characters fairly well.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]In sf4, ssf4 and ssf4ae my characters of choice has always been viper(most used, my main i can do FFF with consistency, connecting things after, occasionally) and juri, rose( more defensive/ punishing, using distance and normals etc), vega (i’ve used since vanilla but just for shits and giggles i used him because i needed to understand the match ups better against viper) and the last character aside from these i’d bother listing is hakan, because his play style is a lovely break. Playing these since release i stupidly choose to ignore ryu because he was all 'scrubby" and i got tired of seeing the fucker, so i learned the basics as viper over the course of my first year playing. I was PISSED. bitches execution being so hard but a win felt GOOOOD, so i stayed with it and im fairly happy with my SF4 skills not perfect but i have fun and i don’t take shit like wake up shoryu’s, projectile spam and the like anymore. ( if anyone can help me with viper vs guy/guile lmk lol jk)
[/LIST]
*NOW *whats my issue you may be asking after reading my fighting game bio.
fucking MVC3.

Please don’t post bios like this. They are very seldom actually useful for answering the question.