Well well cf results is in bitches!

HERE YA GO:

1st- JWONG (Chun) :woot:
2nd- LONG FUCKING ISLAND JOE! (Ken):lovin:
3rd- AMIR SALAVAFIERCE (CHun) :rolleyes:
4th TINSHI (Oro) :rofl:

WInner took ALL and twenty three people entered. It was single game single elimination character lock. FInals was 2/3 and justin and joe went down to final game and didn’t make it all the way through. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

The tournament ran really smooth other then joe being like 20 minutes late to his match. It was fun and HYPE AS FUCK. By the way it’s getting harder to want people to enter thrid strike now. Like no one wants to enter anymore hopefully i will get more possibly more then 25 and stay above 20.:wonder:

I hope amir will come down to the arcade more for some practice for the kiddies. ANyway fun tournament see ya next time in two weeks I will be running another one. later…:woot::woot::woot:

Grats to the winners !

Good to see Amir doing well in NY

awww yea, gud tourney had fun…always a pleasure gettin my shit rocked by justin, i didnt get a chance to play amir at all but he wuz st8 beastin, would’ve enjoyed playin him…but yea, ever since gay fighter 4, 3s iz drifting and it sux hard body but i digress, gud shit david, keep 'em comin

any 3s players interested on having gatherings at w2z? if each of us donates a few bucks, we can get y-splitters for VGA/SVGA and play h2h arcade 3s with jpn controls. the splitters are 10 bucks each.

**I wouldn’t mind chipping in 10 smackers for that. At least it’ll save time and the hassle to wait in line to play games in CTF…

Let me know when you want to start.

-AntiShoto-**

If I knew this was happening I would have went to help out and support the scene (lol). Too bad Tinshi posts everything at the last second. Actually, I just didn’t have a computer to check if anything was going down.

Sad face.

what happened to w2z anyways?? the place has been dead for like a year already

Maybe I could migrate the next tournament i run at W2ZONE ??? WHY NOT…anyone agree???/

i actually liked going to W2Z whenveer i wasnt getting dicked around by the inept people running the brackets