What are the some of the advanced moves needed?

el-fuerte

I know that im going to need to know RSF, but what is Okizema and all these other MK loops and stuff?

Shouldve posted this in one of the stickys :X
Well theres rsf like you said,http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=183791
okizeme is basically the wake up game http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=213021
theres a good discussion there.
MK loop is basically rsf but with cr.MK (its also way faster ) [media=youtube]GrKeWQpHcq0&feature=related[/media] heres a great example.
Another great tool is safe tortilla [media=youtube]3gKIdXpBUWM&feature=related[/media] works really well against wake up shoryu and other moves.
Thats all i can think of right now, if you have any other questions i recommend you post in one of the stickys , it keeps the fuerte boards clean and odds are we’ll reply to it faster and with more detail.
Hope i helped :smiley:

what is the okizeme tho? like i just dont understand lol

I have no idea what the word itself means, all i know is that okizeme refers to your wake up game options such as cross up tostada press or safe tortilla.

Okizeme is used to describe what you do on the opponent’s wake up. the word is used because it prevents confusion when using the wake up term. The stickies contain information about this.

thank you Densuo

thanks, i just watched torowa play fuerte and he is soooo fast? any tips on stuff i should practice everyday? my fightstick is coming in on wednesday

Try and get it so you can get at least 3 hits of the rsf down consistently, also safe tortilla. Cant tell you how many times ive died due to mistimed tortillas. Start posting in the stickys for more advice.

Thanks dude, I’m calling out of school tomorrow to get some extra time in :slight_smile:

No problem, but remember to ask anymore questions you have in one of the stickys, im still pretty new with fuerte so i can only give you a small ammount of information