What are you giving up for Lent?

Today’s the day…I think I’m going to give up gasp SRK or going out to eat since thats what the GF is giving up.

• :bluu:

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

What am I giving up for Lint? Sex with Asian women. Maybe he’ll fare better with reduced competition.

I dunno about Lint, that guy wants to murder me already I’m sure

As far as Lent is concerned, I don’t really observe it any more

I’m giving up religion, oh wait…

is carpet lint homeless too?

I guess I can stop laughing hysterically at the Raptors, for a day.

You know who’s giving up nothing for Lint? Asian women.

:rofl:!!!

im not givng up shit for lint because i dont know him.

Shouldn’t this thread be merged with the terrible pun thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw - you can take up something to better yourself if you don’t like giving up stuff. I just restarted Insanity for LENT.
For lint, I don’t owe him jack. He almost caused my friend’s house to burn down via dryer. :stuck_out_tongue:

And here I was thinking she would enjoy that.

Anyway, I didn’t observe this even while in Catholic school. If Jesus likes us so much, why make is give up things we love? Do you randomly take away a kid’s favourite toy just because its that time of year?

What am I giving up for Lint? Well I am playing him in fantasy basketball this week. Maybe I won’t thunder his ass. (No homo) :confused:

Yea that right wrap quote that too. :rock:

I got a non-asian girlfriend out of respect for Lint.

I did the opposite. I got an asian girlfriend out of non-respect for Lint.

Great minds think alike.

i gave up feeding my dog for lent…

I gave up lent for lent. I just beat the system.

In all honesty, this year I decided to stop practising. I’m 18, and the only reason I practised it was cause of my parents. Last year I gave up video games and went through 20 days. I’ve failed for the past 3 years, I’m not getting anything done, really. And I don’t even really believe. So yeah.

oh humans and your funny rituals

this…

OP, SRK is full of soulless people. Don’t bother.