What characters have you seriously learned?

when i first started i was looking forward to using haoumaru :lame: the first time i played cvs2 was at UCR in cali. anyway, i had ken cuz well he has always been my fav. shoto and i played kyo alittle in cvs 1 but didnt get into it cuz mvc2 and i also played nako. so i started using ken, nako and ryu( i didnt have a third :depressed: ) anyway, i saw rock one day and i vowed to be great with him, i played in an area full of blankas and cammy so repetition got predictable and i got really good with rock, he is better than my ken AND i can use rock against cammy very well and i take down blanka 8 out of 10 times no kidding. but i also play hibiki alittle for fun, started using terry awhile back to improve my rock game. :mad: started using bitchass sagat cuz of bitchass rc-sagat-worms. :mad: casual play cammy… so yeah, rock and ken, nako-chan team

…wish i had a “I’m a total CvS2 scrub and all I got was this lousy T-shirt” shirt…:bluu: hehehe.

Seriously:

Rog
Eagle
Bison
Chun Li
Sakura
Rolento

Seriously use:
Terry
Vice
Chun-Li
King
Yuri
Ryo
Iori

Can play well but not at the highest level:
Sakura
Eagle
Kyo
Cammy
Joe
Hibiki

I just use everyone else to screw around.

Seriously use, in C-Groove or K-Groove…

Rock
Cammy

That’s a short list but I’m still trying to find my 3rd character too!

Trying to improve with…

Honda
Iori
Terry
Chun (recently)
Kyo???
Hibiki
Yamazaki

I’m still messing with Vega/Bison, Vega/Balrog, and Joe, and if I feel REALLY desperate, then I’ll try–YES–Sagat and Blanka :frowning: lol

I NEED the scrub t-shirt!!! I’m HORRIBLE at this game! Too bad Alpha 2 broke at my nearest arcade :cries:

I’ll try ANYONE but the damn Shotos! :zzzzzzzzz:

I seriously learned Nakoruru, Ken, Kyo, Geese, Rock,
I know how to use those character nicely but not enough to be in my main team:
All Street fighter expect Vega, Sakura, Hibiki, Yuri,

I know how to use the others… but only the basic…

Just for the hell of it, I’m gonna update a little bit what I’ve done recently.

Rock is probably my best character right now, and then Cammy. I’m getting better with Iori and even Hibiki. I don’t think Honda really stands a chance usually, so he’s not really a choice for me lately. I don’t think Rock’s that good but I guess he’s my best because ppl aren’t used to playing against him?

I SUCK with Yamazaki! I’d like to improve.

I SUCK with Sagat! I only used him about 2 times against other players (not counting minor practicing at home when I had a DC copy). Ditto for Joe :frowning: My Zangief SUCKS in this game, but he just seems bad in CvS 2 :frowning: :frowning: besides being BORING…

I actually find Blanka amusing to use, only to see how “scrubilicious” he can be for someone like me, who isn’t used to using him in this game. I also SUCK with joysticks! I’ve always been better with controllers, which is a MAJOR downer for me :cries: Ironically, what I CAN do better on the stick is combo/“buffer” into charge supers…perhaps also more easily than doing the charge super itself!, but I have to combo from a STANDING attack…buffering into charge supers from crouching normals are hard for me…hmmmm.

I’m considering spending more time “getting to know” (lol) Eagle, Maki, and Rolento, though my Rolento BLOWS lol. He’s not quite the same as in the Alpha games :frowning: though comboing into his Hangman super is easy now: I HEARD you could do it in A3 with
X-ism Rolento, but I could NEVER get it to work! WHATEVER…and now I just have to figure out once again how to do his Hangman super, since the command has obviously been changed for that damn newer super he has, which may have a purpose…hmmm.

I might use Ryo because for some reason, I don’t really think of him as a Shotoclone pajama-party guy, and he’s more fun. DAMN, that guy has a lotta moves.

I’ll consider using again: Mai, Kim, uhmmmm…who else…Yuri. That might do it…for NOW anyhoo!

seriously learned characters…

kyo, sagat, bison, ken, geese, cammy, vega

all in k groove, i have seriously played A groove and N groove now ive stuck with k groove…

im outi

Roberth

REALLY LEARNED:

Morrigan, Mai, Yuri, Athena, Maki, Chun-Li
Ryo (because I use his sis), King, Ryu, Ken

TRIED AND TESTED:

Vice, Sagat, Yamazaki

NEVER TRIED:

Everyone else

I mainly use N groove and sometimes any other groove for fun but i seriously play
Raiden
Yamazaki
Chun-Li
Iori
Blanka
E.Honda
Maki

I’ve trained with all characters before these peeps just tickle my fancy:cool:

The only folks I’ve really got into are Sagat, Rock, Ryu and Iori. No one else really interests me, but I’ll try them out sooner or later.

My master team that can still use work

Mai (3) She is my all-time best in any game she’s in.
Chun-Li (1)

People that I’m learning:

Yuri
King
Morrigan
Cammy
Athena
Joe
Dhalsim
Nakoruru
Terry

The others I wil very rarely touch, but those listed are my hope for later.