I want to start a (hopefully) constructive discussion about some buffs to bison that he will need to give him and SSF4 AE more balance.
First of all I want to emphazise that I dont think that we really need major adjustments and so far I love to play Bison and are totaly loyal to Bison since Vanilla.
If there will be a 2013 patch the final target should be to bring the mid/low tier chars to a higher level.
To achieve this for Bison I am convinced that we only need a couple of things to play in the A Tier level.
- Decrease start up from c.hp by 2-4 frames
This can go hand in hand with a small damage reduction of c.hp but I would definitely change faster start up for damage.
- Less push-back on cs.mk and +1 frame advantge on hit
To make this poke a bit more viable and increase Bisons damage output a bit.
- Change U2 back to SSF4 status (+damage nerf)
U2 should be a fireball punisher, I am not talking about making it into a Adon U1 but make it so that Bison becomes a threat to the plasma guys.
- Give Skull Diver a bit better hitboxes or smaller hurtboxes
This move is just to easy to counter.
Now the “nice to have” things:
- Decrease recovery of forward Teleport by 5-10 frames to make this move somewhat usefull.
- Give all PC versions 200 Stun and increase damage by +10 for lp/mp/hp
- Let Skull Diver attack from the side your are bouncing away …
Ok, that is all from my side. Please discuss and add your thoughts. I know that it is highly possible that v2013 will never come but it is also not a bad idea to create our consolidated list for v2013. Please only contribute with valid ideas and not things that would change the concept or overall gameplan of Bison.