What has been your experience with Arts Hobbies Tek Innovation Cases?

So I am mainly interested in buying from tek innovation but is there issues with shipping? anyone ever paid and never got their case?

If I choose the Type B case with the support layer will the case flex? is it sturdy enough to take some jamming? is it shipped in a small box?

I can’t buy a fightstick on Amazon because they always pack it in a fridge box and I pay $200 US for international shipping with it reaches my freightforwarder which is usually more than the price of the actual stick.

Why did you create ANOTHER thread essentially asking about similar things?

Why not ask in the actual Tek-Innovations thread [here](Art's Hobbies - DIY Acrylic Cases

You said you want your cases to feel as stiff as concrete, and I already told you in the other thread that TEK cases don’t feel like that. They are acrylic, held together with screws. You buy it because you want a case with custom artwork and etchings, not because they are stiff and durable. Adding more layers of acrylic doesn’t change that. It’s not going to break or fall apart from regular use, but I wouldn’t plan on traveling with one in a backpack or something.

As far as shipping goes, you should probably check out the website or email. It does ship in a small box because you have to put it together, but you should probably get some sort of estimate from the source.

its the same joker that posted this

He gets bent out of shape for me not replying to a message for a few hours.
People got a life outside of this forum.

Ok I’m done trying to help this guy. I hate people who ask a question and then attack those who take the time to give them an answer.

Fuck him.

That’s disgusting behavior.

But you don’t hate your boyfriend for posting obvious nasty stinking anal feces troll lies do you? I attack nasty dirty feces liar trolls who are obviously trolling. But because you sniff his nutsack because you think a no lifer with 15k posts is cool you come here to attack me? but neglect to point out his nasty trolling lies on the thread?

Who are you trying to fool? you read the thread and you saw me attacking him but you conveniently missed the part where he actually said his qanba q1 is flexing and melting even though its snowing don’t forget melting down in the car ooh boy. And you want to talk about who is attacking who? But you conveniently never saw that? do you realize how retarded and misleading that statement is?

Boy go dive in a latrine for all I care you moron.

Yeah as disgusting as your nut sack sniffing boyfriend who said his Qanba Q1 is flexing and melting in the snow on the same thread? but you want to call me disgusting behavior?

You think i give a shit about a liar troll with 15k posts?

Bro go dive in a latrine for all I care because I already bought my stick. And I got the reviews I needed from people with "verified purchase’ On Amazon.

LOL. :look_at_the_time:

Those folks on Amazon has no idea what they are talking about. :coffee:

Any ways, hey @d3v you might want to talk some sense into Johnny Boy here.
He a special snowflake.

^ I rather someone who actually owns the product and can provide proof that they do to give a review than some no life testicle sniffer who can’t provide a shred of proof and goes into say retarded shit like his stick is flexing and melting in the snow.

Here you go onto say more nasty anal feces lies about folks on Amazon who actually bought the product and can provide this little thing called “PROOF” that they own said product you claim they have no idea what they are talking about while you lie through your rectum without a shred of proof of you owning this product and you expect me to take your word over 100 customers on Amazon?

I am surprised that you and your no life troll friends are calling the internet police for me rather than dissecting your nasty lying troll posts here on this thread. Spreading propaganda and misinformation to new users joining this forum you are more toxic than anything I have met and thats saying a lot since I come from HON.

At the end of the day you are the nasty latrine troll who is lying since there is not a single complaint of that problem you spoke off. Nobody had their Q1 melt in the snow and you also cannot provide a simple video proof even though you somehow own this product and have this problem. I know you cannot provide proof because you either don’t own the stick or is outright lying because I have seen many videos of this stick in action aswell as the Razer Atrox and the Atrox flexes in nearly every video while the Q1 is steady as a rock. A video speaks a trillion words thank god for youtube so I can call out nasty anal trolls like yourself.

So go dive in a latrine retard.

You attacked the only person who even bothered to reply to your other thread. Why would anyone want to help you? You’re an ingrate.

Woow, a new Street Fighter game comes out and we have to deal with all these new 12 year olds asking the same stupid questions and acting like fools.

nah you are an idiot because by him replying to my thread and spreading nasty stinking lies and misinformation this actually makes it worse than him not replying.

But you are too retarded to see that so I won’t waste my time. You only seem to care about beliefs and sniffing nutsacks rather than what is “True” I guess you are a stranger to the truth.