What is happening to Ohio and the taming of ReXoR?

Wow. I’m sure most everyone has seen the eruption of tournaments being held in Ohio. This overflow of competition seems to be about as random as the big boom theory. In case people havn’t noticed, Ohio will be running 2 decent and 1 big tournament(s) in three months. I think that’s about 3x as many as we had all of last year :).

I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Well, of course it’s good, as long as attendance isn’t spliced among all three. What do you guys think? I like it for the most part, I just don’t know if they’re spaced too close together.

Ghaleon: Is your $25 MM challenge to Nevermind to take place at the tournament I’m running sept. 8th or SBII… or does it matter? It was in my thread, but the talk has been more about SBII than my tournament, so I’m a little confused :slight_smile:

As for ReXor. Damn dude, you have last response on about 75% of the posts on this page. You really scoot, man. You should create a global thread so that you can challenge the whole world at once :>.

Yo, gotta add another.

what is this thread even for…

i dunno whats going on in this thread or even the purpose of it…but it looks like whatever youre trying to get across could be posted in another thread that already exists soooo…closed