What is the best brand of Cola?

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>What is the best brand of Cola?</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Pepsi,Coke,RC,Mr Pibb? </span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>What do you think is the best Cola soft drink?</span></font></div>

Coca Cola

RC because I’m black and can’t afford anything else.<br>

rc<br><br>/thread<br>

there should be separate tiers for sugar colas, and HFCS colas, cause anything with sugar shits on HFCS and if you disagree youre subhuman<br>

Coke, but ever since Keto, it taste funny.<br><br>Fanta Pinneapple is the shit now.<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=jack+daniels+cola&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=pTdrvKYHARJonM&tbnid=Gf3jI1ReQnXt9M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jdcollectorspage.com%2Fcola.html&ei=1PkeUe-nM4SD0QHzhICoDw&bvm=bv.42553238,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNFGE0kdzbPbadcfzA2TR-6bI3fr4A&ust=1361070931286593</span></font>

Coke.

Dr. Pepper, Taste the rainbow.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/20969/Joshkaz">Joshkaz</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Dr. Pepper, Taste the rainbow.</div>
</blockquote>

hahahah<br><br>Fuck Dr. Pepper, cheap as root beer.  <br><br>yeah I said it, come at me bro’s.<br>

Royal Crown<br>Crown Royal

Best stand alone and not altered brand would have to be Dr. Pepsi or its cousin Mr. Pibb/Pibb Xtra IMO. <br><br>Best all around drink is Cherry Coke.<br>

Cadet Cola.

Pepsi Twist was awesome though and it came in a wide mouth bottle.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2770/Spirit%20Juice">Spirit Juice</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>RC because I’m black and can’t afford anything else.<br></div>
</blockquote>

Wait, wait, wait: dude, RC is for wealthy white people who are afraid to spend their money. I don’t drink soda anymore (stopped at 17)…but there was this one Pepsi-co soda my mom’s co-worker somehow got her hands on that was only sold in certain regions and states called Josta. She gave us a couple 16-ouncers…and that was some tasty shit. It was cola with guarana and some other berry stuff in it, so it counts, right?<br>