What is your Best and worse moments at Evo East?

Ok i started this cause i have a best and worse moment at evo east…i told some people but now u all shall know.

Best: kickin some ass in CvsSnk2. Watchin mike yipes play marvel. Getting Drunk and playing at the BYOC area. I wish i would have known you could drink inside the ballroom area cause when i seen the staff wit a beer im like damn why am i goin to my room chuggin!!!

Dont have a worst but i have a funniest: I entered the DoA tournament. I dont play it but just entered for the hell of it… First match i played a girl. She was there wit her family and everything cheering her on givin her support. on top of that her family was videotapin her matches. i used brad wong and she had ayane. I was the most button masher piece of shit you ever seen and guess what i won!!! i felt bad kickin her ass but you gotta do what you gotta do. After the match i was like good game and she didnt say shit she just walked off lookin pissed as hell…

LOL. That settles it. I’m entering DOA4 at Vegas. :tup:

haha, that was you? that shit was so funny

Hah yea we were talkin about that upstairs… damn I was there after it happened though :frowning:

damn someone get that on tape?.. besides the family lol

-McFly

Best: …

Worst: Missing out on the $10,800 =(.

best: having the chesapeake area players take marns money in poker

worst: freezing and choking up on stage

lol…at least you got on stage…

Best: Not nearly dying trying to get to Evo East.

Worst: Not making it out. VTYME here I come!

best: making a comeback AND winning in poker with my 30 chips to his 2970 in 10 minutes

worst: messing up my partition tackle against mopreme in pools

Best: Lincoln’s dad. “YOU FUCKED UP BAD, LINCOLN! OH CHRIST…” :rofl:

Worst: A tie between my slopfest matches in top 8 and the brackets of death in the pools.

Yeah…I heard that would have been the game for you if you got that shit. Good shit. :tup:

Possibly best and worse moment:

I am standing next to Justin Wong as 3S pools are starting. Jamie Austin hails me and comes by.

Jamie: Hey! Long time no see. How long has it been?

Shag: Good to see you. Yeah, since Evo last year.

Jamie: Really? (sees Justin, pats him on the shoulder) Justin, you lost so much weight! You look great! You looked so nasty when you were fat.

Justin: :wtf: :bluu:

Shag: :confused: :sweat:

Jamie: :razzy: :wgrin:

HAHAHA you beat phoenix? Did she have long black hair?

Yea, she’s played the game about 3 times in life. briefly, at that. She just showed up because she had friends coming and wanted to support the scene.

hahaha Yeah she told me about this.

lol

ROFLS FOR BREAKFAST WITH SYRUP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go Jamie!!! :wink:

According to Jamie…

girlygirl74128: i actually didnt say that
girlygirl74128: i said justin
girlygirl74128: you looked like total shit before
xShiRoiKyox: Ahahahaha.
girlygirl74128: i didnt say nasty
girlygirl74128: i said TOTAL SHIT
xShiRoiKyox: LOL
xShiRoiKyox: Nice one.

ehh, I remember it being something similar.

Best: Playing casuals in 3rd Strike.

Worst: When Evo East Ended.

I’m moving to NY for school either this year or next. Thanks, Evo!

Too good Jamie…too good. :tup:

yeah that was her…she was kinda hot too…ohh well business is business lol