What is your opinion of Day Time Tv

Does anybody here find Daytime T.V worth watching or do you think its a waste of time.

aiight like it used to be…long live ricky lake.

I watch the Steve Wilkos show just because I get bored.

Its stupid as fuck. No funny moments or funny episodes, all srsbsns.

T.V is shit.

Simply download the shows that need to be watched (the office, modern family, kitchen nightmares…) and get on with your life. Who has time to watch commercials and conform to a t.v schedule?

Day time t.v…no

I have a job, so daytime TV is a no go.

I miss PTI and Around The Horn so much.:sad:

I get the PTI podcast on iTunes, but it’s just not the same.

Wow, I didn’t know anyone watched Around the Horn.

I work/go to school, so I’m usually not around to watch daytime TV. But I am off of work on Mondays. So from what little I see of daytime TV, it’s more or less the same as it’s been since I was a kid: shows for housewives and old people.

I dont know about daytime TV, I am asleep during the day thanks to working graveyard.

Still shit.

I dont watch tv. Back in high school i would fall asleep to late night conan o brian or leno, but thats all i watched.

I miss the days of married with children , OG simpsons , americas most wanted and that 70s show. stuff like that.

Now i just download what i want to watch or buy it on dvd when its released. speaking of which…i just got into daria recently, and the show is being released on dvd very soon. so yeah. ill be buying that.

I dont watch tv. Back in high school i would fall asleep to late night conan o brian or leno, but thats all i watched.

I miss the days of married with children , OG simpsons , americas most wanted and that 70s show. stuff like that.

Now i just download what i want to watch or buy it on dvd when its released. speaking of which…i just got into daria recently, and the show is being released on dvd very soon. so yeah. ill be buying that.

I still like certain soap operas: One Life to Live and General Hospital. I rarely get to watch them because of working during the day, and I’d have to get a digital tier service from comcast to get SoapNet…which is completely ridiculous if you ask me…why the hell should SN be offered only on that? It’s on regular “basic” cable in other cities.

I occasionally check out All My Children…because Susan Lucci apparently made a deal with Satan that allows her to still be HOT as hell despite being well into her 50s. “Erica Kane” can still get it anytime, anyplace. On top of that there’s the original “Greenlee” that recently came back. One Life and General Hospital currently destroy all others in terms of overall hotness though. There’s so many sexpots on those 2 shows it’s crazy.

*I haven’t watched talk shows in a long time though. The last time I’ve regularly watched a talk show was back in the late '90s when Springer Show content was good but not completely insane.

i have adult things to do during the day like make money

The game show network is all you need during the day.

All TV is pretty stupid… if you could watch yourself heading to the TV on a daily basis you’ll start wondering why you’re wasting your precious lifetime doing it. Other things I personally rather do than stare at a screen mindlessly. The only screen based technology I use is the computer for hmwk, digital artwork or browsing forums… TV is for video games and occasionally movies.

I watch both PTI and ATH. I can usually get back from classes by 5pm EST, so I can watch both.

I hardly watch television anymore. When I was unemployed, I can you that daytime TV in AZ is terrible - nothing worth watching whatsoever. Even the cable channels play shitty programming; Comedy Central is one of the worst. They like to play these same five movies every week - and they’re terrible too, like bottom of the barrel and barely comedic on most levels.

i usually throw around the horn/pti on my ipod touch and listen when i’m driving home

they get it on the espn podcenter pretty quick after it’s over