What Makes Hentai of Familiar Characters so much hotter than Anonymous Anime Chicks?

This has baffled me for years. I often find myself having an urge for rule 34 of a particular character, and ignore pictures of normal non-video game girls.

If anyone has some science reports they could link or some insight to give that would be appreciated.

they feel familiar, like you’ve grown up with them, like a member of your family

you got dat incest gene

Usually video games and anime have a lot of fan service man. Like you always just catch a shot of their panties or they will be dressed sexy for like a whole episode or something.

It makes sense that eventually you wanna see them fully naked.

I’ve always thought Gary Oak was my brother.

I mean Misty…

I always wondered this as well… Why? Because the hentai/doujjin’s of existing characters have terrible artwork. Looks nothing like the real shit.

Because it’s always more fun to watch characters you’re familiar with be raped by a million dicks and tentacles.

Put it this way. In the dark recesses of your mind you long for “Character X” to be in that situation because you know “Character X” wouldn’t be there otherwise. And when you finally see “Character X” your mind is fucking blown because the visualization you had of “Character X” is being presented to you outside your mind. In short, it’s why Rule 34 is never wrong because somebody somewhere in their dark recesses wants the same shit and makes it happen.

But the ones that hit it right on the money are extra good while on the hunt. There are some real talented people out there doing it and it makes you wonder if some artist from “Rule 34 Subject” doesn’t really animate said thing for real.

because you’re a perv?

Because you more than likely thought said characters were hot to begin with. Growing up in america’s golden age of animation (1980s) seems to create that tendency. Cartoon chicks everywhere.

It’s a ‘gateway’ novelty. First it catches your eye like flowers catches bees, because ‘lol Chun Li did her 100 Ass Clap and Ryu Shinkuu skeeted in her face lol.’ Before you know it, it ‘has’ you. Next thing you know you buy Kleenex by the crate and you’re doing research on brands of lotion with the lowest irritation and viscosity.

Is this thread about Chun or Cammy?

My vote is for Chun.

Crunch: I said “lanolin”, not some Aloe Vera bullshit! Get it right, muthafucka!!

That just depends on how discerning of an eye you have lol

It’s gotten to the point were I don’t care about the source material so much as the artist. Doesn’t matter what it’s based on if the art is crap.

This isn’t GameFAQs.

Dr. B would rather jerk it to Beyonce than to some generic black chick he willed into existence. And by “jerk it to” I mean “enslave.” That’s within his power.

i concur