What REALLY makes Akuma Broke?

We’ve had time to learn how to fight against Akuma and fight as Akuma over 19 years. Let’s have Akuma unbanned

I just had a good set against akuma and and went 50/50

Why not make Akuma unbanned in next ST tournament?

Are you serious?

So, does anyone know why Akuma was banned in HSF2?

I believe that a group of people jumped the gun and banned Akuma prematurely. If people are worried about akuma’s dizzy properties in ST then here is the solution: If an akuma player dizzies opponent then he/she does nothing until opponent recovers. Akuma should be unbanned in all HSF2 AE events because there are stronger characters in that game.

I think most people don’t really care because HSF2 sucks…

Born2SPD, what about testing an unbanned Akuma in offline events…

Dude. The game’s been out for 20 years. Akuma has been tested in every environment and he’s broken in every single one. If you’re going to troll, at least put some more effort into it.

If you’re that desperate to win just play Claw.

Ive played Akuma on winkawaks, and Ken dizzies him in the second round. I have screenshots, but cant upload them to here.

Only to see him recover immediately as soon as he gets on his toes. The only effects of Akuma being dizzied are he taking less damage during a combo due to falling on his back (which can be a big advantage alone, if it was a combo into super or rekkas), and eventually being unable to soften a throw.

UltraDavid when doing commentary always says he cant be dizzied, I guess he should be more specific.

Well he just falls over, gets back up and has the stars for the split second then recovers immediately.

Yeah, like the CPU controlled Zangief on hardest level among other CPU controlled characters

Yeah that fucker reversal spd’d me when I tried to capitalize on his dizzy. Fuck the cpu in that game.

LOOOOL these videos is funny:

Ok, dumb question but why isn’t Akuma “broke” or banned in other games? Akuma has some BS in other games like Third Strike:

Not to mention V-Akuma in A3 for example

Akuma was never meant to be balanced in ST. He was literally a selectable boss character. No one complains about not being able to use Gill in 3s tourneys for the same reason.