What Stick should I get (mod?) for PS2, PS3 AND Xbox 360 play?

<span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Greetings!</span><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="box-sizing: border-box; "></div><div style=“box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); “>First time modder here. I’ve done some research after getting a set of <a class=“title_link” target=”_blank” rel=“nofollow” href=“http://www.arcadespareparts.com/arcade_parts/sanwa_parts/sanwa_button_obsf_30_k_dh/12146.html” style=“box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(10, 51, 53); text-align: center; “>OBSF-30</a> buttons and <a class=“title_link” target=”_blank” rel=“nofollow” href=“http://www.arcadespareparts.com/arcade_parts/sanwa_parts/sanwa_joystick_grey/12199.html” style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(10, 51, 53); text-align: center; ">JLF-TP-8YT</a> stick. A friend of mine told me to get a Madcatz WWE stick because you only need a screwdriver (youtube video pretty much confirmed that). The thing is, I’d like to be able to use the stick on the PS2, PS3 and Xbox 360. I stumbled upon the Mayflash Universal Adapter, would it work, without lag? If not, I know of the cheap Datel/Mayflash/Paewang sticks that are used for their PCB. Also read that it would be easier to dual mod a Xbox 360 stick instead of a PS3. </div><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="box-sizing: border-box; "></div><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Sorry if I’m asking to many questions. </div><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="box-sizing: border-box; "></div><div style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Thanks in advance!</div>

It’s just easier dual-modding an xbox360 stick because any aftermarket PCBs will work with the ps3.  Since the xbox360 was locked out, you would need an xbox360 to get it work with the xbox console, so it’s easier buying an xbox360 stick with the PCB already with it, instead of buying a ps3 stick and then having to buy an xbox360 PCB for arcade sticks.<br><br>From personal experience, I just installed a PS360+ PCB and called it a day.  Works for ps2, ps3, xbox360, PC, and dreamcast.  Very easy to install, solderless design, firmware can be updated via USB for future updates with other consoles.