What stick...?

I’m not really molding I’m just replacing the stick in a TE sf4 stick I’m on lizard lick and I think I want a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK Ball Handle Joystick, 4 & 8-Way Adjustable… Is this right? Fast Help very appreciated!

Why do you want to replace a joystick with the same joystick?

If you were meaning to change the ball tops, you scroll further down that page…

The stick is ok its just that my brother broke the stick so I need a new stick only the buttons are ok. That’s why I want the same stick.

Ummm so is that the same stick as the one that comes with the TE?

Essentially any JLF will work. The letters designate the PCB orientation and extra accessories like shaft cover.

Yes, that’s the same joystick that’s in the madcatz TE. It’s an easy replacement, essentially, just unscrew the stick, unplug the wiring harness (has a bit of glue on it), and replace.