What to do when you cant level up?

What do you do when you plateau in fighting games and just cant progress? I’m at a point where I feel like I dont know whats necesarry to take me to the next level.

Ive spent some time reading the Dominator 101 threads to approach from a mental aspect, and they have helped me in a few respects, but im just not turning profit, I dont feel like im getting any better.

I know the solution to this is different for everyone but maybe someone can toss some suggestion/theories?

Well, you are on the right track by talking to every NPC.
However, you need to get into the dungeon and start clubbing slimes.

Try finding higher level enemies which will grant you more exp.
Grinding offline is also much better than online if you can, mobs can go full force on you and you can learn to block and react better.

(Semi serious answer just swap terms around)

Drink bleach.

(That wasn’t imperative, but you should try it. It works.)

Realised I posted in the wrong thread, sorry :\

Mod please delete this thread if possible.

1. Depends on the game (is it a character match-up or character knowledge thing or a team thing)
  2. Depends on where you live (are you near a hub where a lot of offline champs roam around or have a group of people dedicated to leveling up their game)
  3. Depends on how much time you’re willing to spend to get better (1-2 hours or willing to spend weekends or weekdays)
  4. Depends on what is your weakness (frame data, spacing, hitboxes, max damage combos, different mixups, not falling into a pattern, blah blah blah. A lot of shit has to be solved before you understand HOW to get better)

Masturbate furiously and don’t stop until you level up.

In your case…log off of SRK and never return.

build an engineering bay

Take that avatar off. You disgrace Magneto with this thread. Learn from him and his actions and his peoples.

Grabs a snickers.

You’re not yourself when you’re hungry

use the real money auction house

HOW TO LEVEL UP:

1. save money
  2. buy nice things
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT

You should drop frank west. He clearly isn’t the character for you.

Repost this question in Newbie Saikyo Dojo or something.