What to do when you wake up one morning and suddenly suck ass

Basically what the topic says haha. I was doing fine and dandy in SF4 up until this last tuesday or something. Now i lose every game i play pretty much, even versus people that would be free wins otherwise. I mess up moves, my mindgames are crap and my reaction is pretty much the same as a 90 year olds. I thought this period of suckiness would pass but it doesn’t seem like it lol, so anyone have any tips how to get back into the game?

(Semi-joke thread 'cause i know most people have bad periods, but still would be fun to see what people on SRK do to remedy this)

If I woke up any day and sucked ass I’d start posting in the gay thread.

That’s happening to SF4 ITSELF lately…people’s eyes are opening.

Post less silly threads, practice more.

Just ask Justin Wong, I suppose this happens to him everyday.

Something along the lines of doing lots of money matches and getting lots of people’s money

EDIT: I thought the thread said “wake up one morning and suddenly kick ass” or something. I read the title too quick. My bad

LMAO hahaha. I visualized it as i read it and while it would be disturbing it would also be very funny.

don’t hate your life, hate the game

Seriously though, take a break. Play an RPG or something. It’ll help.

ur still alive!!!

Kill yourself.

…SHORYUKEN!!!1

Seriously though, the best thing to do is to just rest and take a break from the game. A few days off will clear your head and rest up your senses (read: reaction time). Just find something else to occupy your time, you’ll notice the change when you start playing again.

:rofl:

You have your good days, you have your bad days. Not everyone is always on their game every moment of every day.

Play another fighting game. My skills fluctuate constanly from day to day. Some days I’m rocking the GG, some other I be beasting that KOF, and on weekends it’s dat 3S. (I have to say that there’s nothing more satisfying than beasting fools with Hugo)

:rofl: Perfect.

Seriously though, just take a break, happens to everyone at some point. :sweat:

take a break from sf4 and then never go back to it

SFIV made me terrible at HD remix. This was before I was already pretty bad.

Get Laid.

Read the title and thought this.

Read your post and saw “SF4” and “mind games”.

This.

Happy Easter, everyone! :smile: