What to do

makoto

#1

…when I’m knocked down?
When Makoto is knocked down, what should she do? And what should she do against someone that’s rushing her?


#2

pray…
honestly im not joking, getting knocked down is never good.

u can fukiage UOH’s, and u can EX fukiage overlapping moves, but its not really that great an option

u can always throw. …

if someones straight up rushing u, then u got some good options w/ her c.strong c.forward. good priority all around, beats alot of stuff.


#3

Block.

N


#4

This is what you’ll do 95% of the time. You’ll get hit the other 5% when you get desperate and try a fukiage.


#5

wake up SA 2

N- seriously


#6

there are too many moves that can smack u out of SA2 before it starts th0…


#7

yeah, get your mopreme on and block low.


#8

dash back, if ur not cornered or be like Izu and wakeup low short. :lol:


#9

If you always quickstand, you’ll almost always have enough time to get up and dash back to safety before they can get on top of you. Only a few knockdown moves keep you close enough to where you have to worry about wakeup games.


#10

yeah u trying a tech roll and dash back in a dudley rushdown…its not gonna happen cuz her dash back is like the fucking worse in 3s and marvel and cvs2 combiined…lol ok maybe not that bad but its up there


#11

then dont dash back, but jumpback… or jump up, roundhouse or jump up EX axe… gets ppl every time =)


#12

i concur…