What's the difference between the

normal SFIII: Third Strike that came out in Japan in 2004, and the Third Strike that says “(Capkore)” next to it that came out in 2006? I’m going to get one for my J-PS2, but don’t know the difference. Just another “SFIII” topic

Round 2…FIGHT!

I have no idea what the differences are. Can I get a link to this “Capkore” or where you saw it?

Absolutely.

Normal one that came out in 2004: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-77-2-49-en-15-street%2Bfighter%2Biii-70-432.html
Capkore one that came out in 2006: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-49-en-15-street%2Bfighter%2Biii-70-1mhv.html

I presume that the Capkore one is a greatest hits of the sort.

LOL @ SFIII’s threads.

So, would you say they’re both the same/safe to get? I’m mainly getting it for 3 reasons: 1) I have a J-PS2 with only one game (still!), 2) It’s the JP version of the game, and 3), from the videos I’ve seen on YouTube, the loading times from the Versus screen to the match seem to be more accurately mimicking the arcade, being slightly faster than the Xbox version. Trust me, I’m obsessive compulsive, and have even watched a video from the Xbox version, and then the J-PS2 version, and have noticed that the J-PS2 version is about 1/2 a second faster than the Xbox version in terms of loading. You can trust me on that one. I practically think about that all day. :chat:

Any differences would be packaging. No extras in-game, etc. Get whats cheaper. And keep it all in one thread, guy.

… wow…

Nohoho said some months ago, that the CapKore version of Hyper SF2 (a greatest hits version, indeed), fixed some bugs included Claw wall dive input problems… I dont know if this is the case for 3rd Strike//

I really don’t see what’s wrong with creating different threads. I mean, think about it, if I were to ask all of these questions in the same thread, people would ignore the thread after a while, whereas if I create a thread to itself, people see the thread as the specific question, and it (usually) gets answered that way.

fuck you, seriously, go back to that shit hole you crawled outta called your mom

sfIII: stop spamming threads. you go on an overkill rampage. the info is out there. do some research before flooding us with your repeat threads.

closed