Where did this "forever alone" BS come from?

I know it’s a meme, but what exactly is going on in society that makes some people think they’re going to be alone for eternity? I mean, yes, being in a relationship is amazing, but being single isn’t the end of the world. Back then, I don’t recall people caring this much about not being in a relationship.

Campers Forever in Prone.

It’s a FunnyJunk spin-off of the rage face meme started by 4chan.

Actually, let me just give you this link: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/forever-alone

Knowyourmeme is essential for survival on the internet in this day and age.

You’'ll find out when you’re oldest.

Now reading that, it doesn’t seem as serious.

I personally like “u jelly?” so if you have a problem then come at me bro…

SRK Lounge: Ronin was here

This really kind of breaks them down a bit in terms of origin shrug

And while thats not exactly what ou asked, if you understand that, then you’ll understand that they are designed as comical overkill of emotions…sometimes trolling is minor but it gets the full troll face…its an exaggeration if you will like a carciture.

• :bluu:

You only Kappa Once (YOKO)

Wait… this isn’t because people are whores and some people just cannot get laid?

That’s what I was thinking.

Wtf is this kappa shit?

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f32/5319d1290667566t-jersey-shore-tumblr_lovj8uz2ut1qdpuwyo1_100.png

Wait so now Kappa DOES mean being stupid?/Noob? WTF -_-

That’s not even an answer. I get its linked to the face but wtf is the joke supposed to be?

In Kappa we trust, but don’t trust us. We just add to the trollin then kick up the dust.

As far as I can tell, Kappa is basically just a troll face.

EDIT: Just researched it, its basically to show your trolling or speaking extremely sarcasticly

That’s it? Just use the usual troll-face…how stupid -_-

Lol noobs what is this I don’t even how I shot web, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? The whistles go woo, YJDK Spangbab

Who is Kappa? Seriously, that guy’s face looks familiar.

these memes got tired a long time ago.