Where do I get clear buttons?

I want to get all clear buttons like the one used in this example. But if possible get the outer part of the button clear (the example has the white ring) as well.

I’m not sure if on lizardlick these seimitsu are them

Seimitsu PS-14-KN 30mm Pushbutton with Vertical Microswitch

Here is my stick now. I want top have the arm and fist show through the buttons. When I rework the stick.

http://www.richardtongol.com/storage/Chun_Li_Stick_Web.jpg

http://www.richardtongol.com/storage/Chun_Li_Stick_Web2.jpg

I think what you have to do is get some white buttons, and switch the ring around the button.

You cannot get the skeleton types anymore (clear plunger with solid rings.)
The ones on lizardlick now are completely transparent, just like you wanted. and yes, they are the ps-14’s

What i read out OP is that he DIDN’T want the outer ring to be solid.

Fully clear buttons are the standards for Seimitsu PS-14’s.

If I am misreading, and you want the outer white or blue or whatnot, just get the PS-14’s and pop the plunger out of both those and the blue buttons you got right now, and switch them.

I read the exact same thing, we’re both on weed or there’s something else missing besides the girl in your AV.

Ok…just to be sure I get this right, the Seimitsu PS-14-KN have a transparent body and plunger, correct? Getting ready to do my first mod on my HRAP3 and want to make sure I’ve got this straight.

how did they insert the button art? or is it pasted directly over the top of the buttons? (after cutting out the circles of course)

You can probably glue in circles of artwork underneath the plunger (and above the spring)… or break the plungers apart and stick the art in there :looney: Don’t know for sure, but that seems like it.

the top of the button comes out. It’s pretty easy actually, you just push in the tabs holding it there.

When you take it off there is a small white piece that you can use to trace out the artwork and then insert it.

Oh, and you don’t need to glue it. It will be held in straight and doesn’t go anywhere when you push the plunger back in.

If you’re using snaps ins you can put them in and line them up to be rotated right. If you’re using screw in buttons you can just over rotate them a bit to make sure they line up.