Where should i buy an Ipod Touch?

Does it really make a difference whether i buy it from best buy or the apple ipod online store?

It shouldn’t. Their price is pretty much set in stone wherever you go, so you might as well get it from walmart if they have it.

I think the return policies and warranty MAY be different depending on where you buy it. I could be wrong though.

I think you should buy it from the apple online store. I bought mine from Best Buy and ended up being second gen.

This is a goofy ass thread. I would buy it from whoever is cheapest and has the best return policy.

Yea man you want the best warranty/return policy you can get. You never know when your expensive investment might decide to fail on you.

If you’re a student, don’t forget to make use of the education-rebate. You can get that rebate in the Apple online store or in any Apple store, they’ll just ask you to show a student ID. (I’m not sure if you can get that rebate in other places, you’d have to ask)
And if you get it in the Apple online store, you can get a free engraving on the back of your iTouch.