Where to buy balltop threaded inserts?


Was toying around with the lathe in the shop and thought about making some balltops. What I don’t know is where to buy the threaded inserts to mount them on a joystick. Can anyone point me in the right direction?


I bought a pack of 50 6mm theaded inserts. There also interferance, or press fit. Something to get you started searching.