Where to get a replacement PCB for a 1st gen Madcatz SE PS3 Stick?

Hi all, apologies if this has been asked before, but I did some searching and couldn’t find an answer.

I’ve got a first gen Madcatz SE (I know, I know) PS3 stick that I’d like to use on my PC, but I’m running into the Intel USB chipset issue. I don’t have room in my HTPC case for a new PCI card, so I wanted to just swap out the PCB board inside the stick itself, but I’m not sure which one I should get (or is even compatible with this stick). I did some looking on Focus Attack, and it seems like the Cerebus one only works for the TE edition, not the SE; the Brook Fightboard seems like it might work, but I’m not sure. I found an old thread that recommended a Chimp board, but I’m not sure if it will. If anyone has any suggestions on what board to get, I’d really appreciate it; I really want to use my stick again now that SF5 is here, and I’d prefer not to have to buy a brand new one. Thanks for the help-

Cerberus works fine as a standalone PCB in any stick…not just as part of a dual mod.

ChImp works fine as well.

Cant comment on brook since I dont have one.

You can just get a Brook board or a ChImp. The only real issue is that the board may not mount where the original PCB was, but theoretically you can swap a board with any other board unless its a piggybacking board like a Kitty.

Even then you can Zip ties and wire tie mounts to secure your PCB in place

Thanks for the responses everyone. I think I was a little confused about the Cerebus, because according to the OP here
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/162982?threads/cerberus-unleash-the-hellhound-in-your-arcade-stick.162982/
the regular Cerebus won’t fit the SE case. I assume that means I’d need either the Brook or the Partial Connector version of the Cerebus, right? And that means I’ll need to solder the wires to the board, I can’t get by with the fancy snap-connectors, correct? Sorry if this is rudimentary stuff, I just want to make sure I have it all straight. Thanks for the help.

You have to go with the partially connected version of the board. And yes it means you got to solder to the board.
The upside is if you are technically inclined is to cut the board size down so it fits in smaller, tighter spaces. Its printed on the board where you can cut. with contacts with in that square where you can solder too

Ok, great. That makes sense. Thanks a ton, really appreciate it. Wish me luck-