Where to get parts around the world

Hi!
I’m from brazil and i’m again interested in building/moddind a japanese style stick. My problem is that i do not have an international card and dont have access to one. So i have limited options:

• One of them is to contact friends in USA and other countries to send me the parts ,but again i would probably have problems in actually sending them the money so thats a big deal

• There are some people who live in usa that work buying stuff on ebay and sending them (with services including increasing the chances of prohibited or taxed products to get to the destination without that kind of problem, damn!) to you. But the problem here is the costs of the services.

• And, finally what i’m thinking: The brazilian post services have a money/check order service where they send your money to the destination youve specified. The problem is that the lis of countries is a bit limited (uk, usa and canada are not supported, for instance), SO im searching for other countries, like France or Spain that have this service, so i could buy the parts from there. Thats why im looking to other places to buy parts.

I know that this kind of topic can be a pain in the ass for you guys, cause im actually just searching for a solution to my personal problema, and like ive specified i could (and as the matter of fact i will) try my first and second options, but maybe if a list is built, we can create a list/database for where to get parts everywhere.
Of course if anyone here also think in other solutions, i will be grateful.
Thanks srk!

-If you dont want to read all that: LIST STORES/PEOPLE WHO SELLS JAPANESE/AMERICAN PARTS AND RELATED STUFF LIKE ARCADE, STICKS AND STUFF AROUND THE WORLD.

That is the best thing I’ve seen here in a while…:wgrin:

btw, I think there are a few people on here that do so I don’t see it being a huge problem.

Can you post a list off what countries you can send to?
If Sweden or Japan is in the list I can help you.

Ok, this is the list from their website, i myselfg translated it, so there are a few countries i didnt know or couldnt find the name in english, those countries have (-) before their names.

South Africa
Germany
Angola
-Arglia
Austria
Belgium
Bulgary
Burkina Faso
-Cabo Verde
South Korea
Ivory Coast
Croatia
Egypt
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
France
Guyana
Guinea-Bissau
Hungary
Indonesia
Japan
Latvia
Madagascar
-Marrocos
Mozambique
Paquistan
Portugal
-Republica Theca
Romania
-Srvia
Switzerland (No sweden? Come on!)
Suriname
Taiwan
Tunisia
Turkey

Japan is in the list, i would have only to call there and see if all the negotiations are up and running, but, how exactly could you help me? I’ve only now seen Location: Sweden on your avatar details, if you could pass me a msn, email or aim and really could help me it would be great. Like i said, for many here in brazil with money and the right cards, this kind of negotiation is piece of cake, but for me is quite hard to get all things straight, specially cause im a rookie in this kind of stuff.
Aparently i got today access to a internatiol credit card of a “friend”, but ill have to check if its possible and register an ebay account on his name, but that will be a problem. But if we can negotiate TheRealNeoGeo, it would awesome!

I’ve shipped to Brazil before, so if you want just Seimitsu stuff I could help you out. I ship from the USA. If you want Sanwa and Seimitsu, I’d go with Per.