Where to get

Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal Restrictor Plate? Lizard licks isn’t taking any other orders until april… and i’m not sure how legit this site is http://www.arcadeshop.de/product_info.php?pidmod=us&products_id=us-641&currency=USD Anyone on this forum selling this? or can give me a clue on where to go =) thanx!

You can order from arcadeshop.de… I ordered my parts there and they sell genuine Sanwa and Semitsu products, but I don’t think they are taking orders atm.

You should note that arcadeshop is located in Germany and delivery to the US might take longer than 2 weeks, so you could as well wait until lizardlick is taking orders again^^

BTW, I’ve got a GT-Y lying around and I don’t think I’m going to use it, if you want it let me know, but I live in Germany as well so be prepared for shipping cost and delivery time :slight_smile:

I’ll take it, but how long do you think it’ll take to get it down here in California from Germany? How much is the shipping fees?

Can’t really tell you… last time I got something from the US it took >2weeks… about shipping fees: I can check with my local post office tomorrow, just drop me a PM with your address and I’ll let you know tomorrow!

Prohibitively expensive. $15.00 to ship a .5kg item. Might want to check gremlinsolutions.co.uk. They seem to be more flexible in shipping - says to contact them for an accurate shipping quote. They’re based in the UK, across the bigass pond. Pounds are at a historical low so it may be cheaper to get your parts there.

aki shop possibly?