Wheres my freakin parts

i ordered parts off of lizard licks 3 weeks ago and still havent got them yet has anybody else had this problem?

:mad:

You obviously haven’t read the Message posted on the front of his website. It would be a good indication as to why there is such a delay. You ever try sending them a messege?

if you look at their website, you’ll see they are backed up as hell. They’re trying to get orders out as fast as they can, but its not like LL is a huge-scale operation, it’ll take some time.

I just recently got a shipment notification from then, and i ordered on Feb 21. So unless you want to be patient and wait a month, cancel your order, and quit bitching.

Homer: “(chants) Where’s my burrito? Where’s my burrito? Where’s my burrito? (smack!) Ow!”

ha. good analogy.

Just get in touch with the company. lol

WTF, no. The status of orders is being kept up on the LL update page and in the LL thread. If he ordered 3 weeks ago he isn’t close yet. Telling some idiot to annoy LL isn’t going to slow down everyone.

lol at you. Come on man have you not been paying any attention at all?

mods please lock and or delete this thread… im getting sick of useless posts

Go read this thread http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=130032. And stop wasting our time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[media=youtube]swDbj5qfpoE[/media]

^ basically what he said :frowning: i am starting to see why 09’ers are getting stick (haha no pun intended…)

:rolleyes: