Which do you prefer: Cherry top or Bat

I’ve been playing the Capcom series of fighting games on console since SNES and for the bulk of the time playing on console I’ve been using cherry top simply because I didn’t have a clue that I could upgrade to a bat top…so needless to say I am pretty comfortable on cherry top…but I’ve always had a desire for bat top on my Hori sticks . I’m currently using a MadCats SF4 TE fight stick. I ordered a bat top for my stick from Lizard Lick but I’m now fearing that I won’t like it. It’s been years since I’ve played seriously on an arcade machine but arcade play for me was always bat top…so I guess I just thought I’d see if anyone else has similar situation concerning cherry tops and bat tops. Either way, which do you prefer?

i like dogs because they are more loyal and better companions imo.

Really?

Cherry top? I think it’s called ball top.

Ball top > bat top

A bad dog poops on the carpet, right?

^ Good dogs never poop! :smile:

Check out Tech Talk. It has a stickied topic called “The absolute NOOBIE thread.” Re-ask your question in there and I promise that you will get a nice answer.

In future, please do avoid creating a new topic when an old topic will do (remember to search first). If and when a new topic is warranted, please be sure to start it in the subforum that is the best possible fit.

Man, now I look like a jerk for…well, being a sarcastic jerk.

I’m sorry. :sweat:

Pepsi