Which fighting game are you most excited about?

Coming out of E3, Gamespot has a poll up asking fans which fighting games they are most excited about.

Best Fighting Game - GameSpot’s Best of E3 2010 Awards
(voting buttons are partway down the page)

Personally, I’m far and away the most excited for MvC3, but it looks like Mortal Kombat is also getting a lot of votes. There are some other fighting games on the list as well, like the upcoming Naruto game. What do you guys think?

Check out this hot trailer!
[media=youtube]GA67zocpaWw[/media]
OOOOH YEAAAAH!!!

Who cares about the poll?

Oh ya, and I’m most excited for Naruto :rolleyes:

Darkstalkers on the Wii

Still hyped for SSFIV myself.

Looking forward to Blazblue:Cs , but im still deciding whether or not to buy it at launch or wait for a price drop.

shaq fu 2010
make it happen

Mortal Kombat.

I can’t help it. Everytime a new MK game gets announced I get hyped, even though I know it’ll be bad. It’s like battered wife syndrome! I know better! But I just… Keep… Koming… Back… :woot:

The fighting game with the 2 kids sending dog assists on each other, then the boy summons GOD that kills the girl 100% life.

Definitely MVC3

I’m hoping Mortal Kombat 9 has the success SF4/SSF4 has had & hopefully becomes big in the tournament scene. Marvel vs Capcom 3 is way more likely to be the better game but i am keeping my fingers crossed MK9 will be the best in the series.

Uhm-Kay-Nein

Does it have to be from that poll?

If so, nothing. If not, MBAA Current Code.

Mortal Kombat. The game looks FIYAH!

Out of everything, I’d have to say KOF XIII.

There are a lot of damn good games coming our way though, that’s for sure.

Virtua Fighter: Final Showdown

Virtua Fighter: Final Showdown.

King of Fighters XIII is a close second though, and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is very close behind that.

I have very little interest in any of the games on that list.

KoF XIII has my complete attention.

KOF XIII by far

MK9 looks ok I guess

VF:FS. Sega making shit hype now.