White women are over-rated

not gonna lie, i don’t see what the big deal is over white girls.

they’re not really tight as some people would say. most are poor performers too. only a few will twerk on your junk, most will just lie there dormant while you’re pounding away.

how come so many people get their dicks in knots over white women?

The people that you are talking don’t know the first thing about dick knotting. I usually go for a basic Windsor myself when I am out in public.

pretty much this.

HOW DARE YOU.
White women are ESSENTIAL to the propagation of the master race.

I mean, obviously, they aren’t good as White Men…but still…

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Kromo”>HOW DARE YOU.
White women are ESSENTIAL to the propagation of the master race.

I mean, obviously, they aren’t good as White Men…but still…</blockquote>

Exactly thread should be locked and the OP should be banned.

Angelpalm on a mission to get this shit locked with the quickness, what’d white women ever do to you?

Eh still hate that the white man gets all the preference from the ladies, while us asian dudes are looked at as small dicked robots

definitely overrated

Paging RockB, paging RockB.

good ole srk…:slight_smile:

Paging Pablothemex.

Also don’t you have to not be bitchmade to make a thread about fucking? (refer to sisqo’s relationship thread posts).

White women are the reason we have pure white children to take care of the world.

Sig Heil Snowbunnies.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“orochizoolander”>Paging Pablothemex.

Also don’t you have to not be bitchmade to make a thread about fucking? (refer to sisqo’s relationship thread posts).</blockquote>

I’m here for the gangbang.

Am I the only one that noticed that Sisqo pretty much replaced white women with Asian women, given the stereotypes?

Thick white women with ass…best thing ever since sliced bread.

White women are definitely overrated as it relates to them being the standard of beauty every women is held too, but that’s merely a function of living in a white supremacist society.

Never mind. I like white girls.

I like’em pale

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Hawkingbird”>I like’em pale</blockquote>
Disgusting.

I have a biased towards white chicks because they have the best scene in Throat Gaggers and Gangland. Triple anal creampie folks.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“lightskintwin”>White women are definitely overrated as it relates to them being the standard of beauty every women is held too, but that’s merely a function of living in a white supremacist society. </blockquote>

There is so much wrong with this I don’t even…