Who is GOD tier, in your opinion

Ken or Necro

Twelve, but only if the THONGED one is playin him!

Have you ever even played 3rd Strike?

Quick go start more tier threads, I don’t think there are enough on SRK.

terrible thread

He obviously hasn’t played 3S since Gill isn’t one of the choices…

DUMBASS! Gill is broken “sigh”

You ask “Who is God tier” and then list Ken or Necro and you call someone else a dumbass?

gill is god tier …

gill VS chun li would be tight …

I AM GOD TIER. I HIT A BUTTON AND I WIN. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Well… Let’s look at this:

Broken = a character that can exploit certain moves/combos to give them an undoubtable unfair advantage.

God Tier = Best Character.

Now, don’t you think a character that has a certain exploitable move/combo (i.e. Broken) would be the best character (i.e. Gill), aka the God Tier of 3S.

Think before you post.

That’s pretty funny. Example:

:lol:
Anyway, I hate top-tier characters, so I never cared until I read this thread. Who is decided to be THE top tier? Ken, Chun, or the gayer of the twins (Yun)?

why does vampire savior continue to post when he knows nothing about any of the games he talks about…

sigh

I choose Gill as god tier in this game because him being broken MAKES HIM GOD TIER.

i agree with evered. this guy needs to stop posting stupid things that DESERVe to be flamed…

I voted for Necro

everyone knows that makoto is the toppest top-tier. someone lock this thread up haha

i voted for your mom

owned.

ONE BUTTON WIN!!

Sean is so broken, he’s banned in tournaments.

Exactly.

Ever see any tourney vids of Sean? Practically NEVER!!! Out of my gigs and gigs of 3S videos, the only SINGLE Sean tourney video I have is of Sean vs Twelve, in an HK tourney.

We all know this is a close match, because both are God tier chars, with a slight edge to Sean. If it wasn’t Twelve, any other char would get beasted, no contest.