Who Loves Fireball Spammers?

I do, in sf4 anyway. After some practice, every match with them makes me feel like an unstoppable machine. Like a serial killer.

Being able to absorb fireballs with the focus attack, and then dashing forward, is the best spam-blocker there ever was. if you know a better one, please tell me.

Ryu’s Hurricane Kick does the job too.

Parry LOL. Man Third Strike is sooo much better. Cant wait for an improved SF4. I bet there will be 3 of them.

I do, because it’s funny to hear Akuma/Gouki players go HMPH! HMPH! HMPH! HMPH! SHAKUNETSU! x n for the 100th time in SFIV online.

Who Loves Post Spammers?

I do, in fgd anyway. After some practice, every thread in here makes me feel like an unstoppable machine. Like a serial poster.

Being able to write stuff with my keyboard, and then posting it, is the best spam-maker there ever was. if you know a better one, please tell me.

I hear that shit in my fucking sleep!:wow:

I hate all of you

Edit: cept deadfrog

U, good sir, win the thread. :party:

PS: In before inevitable lock of pointless thread.

I like them because there is Mina to use against them ^^

SF3 parry, noob.

I love myself.

Who doesn’t?

I love em in sfIV because everytime i see that animation start all you will hear is “Soak in you own blood” hahahahahaha

i love my food

i predict 6, like sf2

oh, and sf3 sucks :razz:

I like pizza.

I love flaming balls.

I like turtles!

And what’s the point of this thread? This isn’t Livejournal Fighting Game edition.

Me.

;_;

I like avatars with green women…