Whoever works at ArcadeShop Enter

I know there is somebody registered here who works at Arcadeshock I just don’t know his user name…but…

I just placed a order for the Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE.

After hitting Process Order, the website gave me a error concerning the order.

Sadly I did not copy out the error because afterwards my father called his bank and the bank told him the transaction went through because the amount of the Hori + Shipping was takin’ out his account.

So I want to know if the stick will be shipped to me because obviously the money was taken out even after the website gave me a error.

The error was not a browser error, it was clearly a error from the website.

I also sent a messege to the contact us on the website. But I need a answer as soon as possible, so my father can cancel the transaction if the stick isn’t getting shipped which wouldnt make sense if it didnt…I searched the whole website and their is no number…what?

I even went to Pass orders…and nothing is being displayed there…so how did your website give me a error but still took out the money…what is going on? as long as the stick is shipped to me because it is evident that the website got the money

Also my name is Stephen Glover

if you want my Customer ID let me know…

EDIT And takes for the negative Rep…if anybody mature can help me out…I just need to know the person’s nickname who works at A.S that is registered here…

wow cant believe ppl neg rep u for asking for help.

I am really sorry if I offended people.

I’m just trying to use my resources, also the search isn’t working to well for me.

I don’t really care about on-line reputation. I’m just sadden at the things people do/say in this world. The internet is a reflection of life. Everything is thought out before a individuals fingers start to type.

I e-mailed the website, so I’m just going to wait it out.

At the end of the day I will find out in 3-5 days. It will be like x-mas waiting for Santa…but a UPS driver.

Jan (aka the shop’s owner) doesn’t check SRK that often (truth being told, I don’t even know whether the dude who speaks on his behalf on these boards is actually the owner himself or not), you can contact him at the following e-mail address though (he’ll most likely reply within a day or two from receiving the message):

jan.fleck@arcadeshop.de

EDIT:nvm you meant shop

Thanks you two!

i assume you’re talking about http://www.arcadeshop.de?

judging by this post history, the member you are looking for is :oj. looks like he hasn’t been on in two days.

edit: looks like i got beat.

No this website.

http://www.arcadeshock.com/

Awww shit…it’s 2 different websites

Well thanks anyway…but I need whoever works at that website

there was a topic dealing with the new HRAPS and the guy posted in that thread…and he even responded to me…I just cant find it! DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DAMN IT I messed up again…freaking words sound the same…i meant ARCADE SHOCK …now the thread title is misleading

jesus help me LOL

oh, I was referring to arcadeshop.de as well lol.

LOOOOOOOOL This whole topic went so bad

Thanks anyway!

I was able to get in contact with Arcade Shock anyway

God…it seems I’ll have to wait longer to get the HRAPEXSE

Patience is a virtue…gotta keep saying that to my self

let this thread die out

thanks again regardless of the confusion :looney:

Edit: Nvm