Why does everyone say DOA4 is trash?

I don’t get how it is trash it is very balanced the counter system is very solid but adds a bit of randomness to the game but if you know what you are doing then it doesn’t become random it is skill. You have your fair set of characters ranging from Ninjas to Wrestlers to Martial Artists i think it is a very good fighter so please do enlighten me on the “trashyness” of it

-VENOM

Shut yo bitch ass up.

doa4 is balanced

like 3rd strike

Fuck you bitch.

its really simple… because it is trash

Why does everyone say the new mortal kombat games are trash?

I don’t get how it ithey are trash it ithey are very balanced the martial arts switching is very solid but adds a bit of randomness to the game but if you know what you are doing then it doesn’t become random it is skill. You have your fair set of characters ranging from Ninjas to ninjas to ninjas i think it is a very good fighter so please do enlighten me on the “trashyness” of it

There is a post Perfectus Legend made that describes why the game is so shitty. I am too lazy to search for it.

too much of a button smasher for my taste. that and everyone online only play the ninjas for their cheapness.

only thing i see dead or alive being good for anything is having an anime spinoff

I’m more interested in how some of the females can stand at all.

DOA4 is balanced like ST. Most characters competitive, a handful not as much.

Most people here haven’t played it and won’t because that’s the cool thing to do, then again they don’t even play VF5, probably a 3D thing. If they have they got smashed in it because it didn’t follow the same exact logic they’ve been accustomed to.

DOA4 has a lot of depth to it and a balanced cast. The collective mind just won’t accept it. No real point in beating a dead horse, because somethings never change.

Exactly, DOA4 will forever be a shitty game.

DOA4 actually isn’t that bad. All the previous ones were unbalanced trash though.

I think that you don’t know what you are talking about. A few of the top DoA4 players have come out and said that they think the game is trash, but they play it because they win. If the top players think that the game is trash, then it probably is trash.

Here is an excerpt from Perfect Legend’s post (The EVO DoA4 champ):

*6. Being able to totally escape an attack when it hits you and recover before the person who hit you with that attack recovers and you are now at a frame advantage even though you got hit with an attack.

1. Getting knocked down then TECH ROLLING BEFORE THE PERSON WHO KNOCKED YOU DOWN RECOVERS AND BEING ABLE TO BEAT OUT THEIR NEXT ATTACK.

2. Everything leaves you at a disadvantage on guard and a good amount of moves leave you at a disadvantage on hit.*

Ninjas rape for free. I don’t need to get into to detail about how broken DOA4 is.

Nah its shitty mind sets like yours that are the REAL problem. :wgrin:

You skipped my post…didn’t you?

Even if though it isn’t that shitty… or broke game. . community sucks so it doesn’t really matter. .

The DOA4 Champ is the one telling you this game is shit. If anything, I want to prevent people from playing shitty games. I care for you you, I really do.

Nah I know what I’m talking about. There are plenty of top players that say the game is just fine, it’s not perfect and it has problems, but what fighter doesn’t have its problems?

1. Is situational, you can low counter and whiff a slow high attack.

2. Is this really a problem? In ST you can get knocked down and come up with a shoryuken. It follows the same logic.

3. While true, the disadvantage needs to be more than 5 frames for someone to do anything. And at best all they can do is a weak throw punisher.

sigh