Why is it so hard to find a madcatz te stick for 360?

So practically I want to buy a madcatz te stick TODAY. And for some reason, I can’t find them anywhere. Now the ones on amazon and ebay are going for $50 more then the actual website for madcatz. I want the stick but not bad enough to get ripped off. Please guys, if anyone knows any website that tends to carry the madcatz te stick for 360 (preferably either the marvel vs capcom 3 edition or the street fighter round 2 edition). let me know =(

Try this http://Store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4761&idcatagory=336 and buy it if still in stock or loose your chance your choice.

thats the madcatz main website bro…I checked there already =(…its sold out

At this point you can either wait for a price drop…or pony up.

ever considered a HRAP VX SA? it’s $120 shipped @ amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Arcade-Pro-VX-Xbox-360/dp/B0041S9U8A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322897246&sr=8-2

I just got a lightly used Round 1 TE for the 360 from ebay for ~$90 before shipping. Just like with most things on ebay you need to be willing watch several auctions, knew when to bail and be ready to be at the computer for the last 5 minutes of the auction. Took me about a week to nail down one at a good price.

i have plenty. Check my for sale link below

you could also try your local Craigslist, most of the time they go for $75-100, the good thing about it is, that you can actually try it before you buy it and you don’t have to pay for the shipping

Try making a WTB thread. Just because no one has one posted for sale doesn’t mean they don’t have one they might be willing to sell - they probably just need to see interest before responding. I didn’t find some items I wanted til I posted a WTB thread (thanks eperelez for the spiffy meshball :tup:)

Oh, and I’ve seen the occasional 360 at Fry’s, but you’d probably have to pay full retail + tax.

I have one posted tho

Edit - completely misunderstood, I thought you were the OP Bad_boy_brazil haha