Why is Lady Gaga Famous?

Her designer divided by zero.

She is just AWFUL. Why? Someone tell me.

Because she’s edgy and off the wall. Someone doesn’t conform to societies norms and does their own thing! She has CRAZY COSTUMES.

Thats what all the Gaga fans tell me anyway.

Despite all her pathetic attempt to seem off-the-wall, wacky, and unique, I don’t think that’s the reason she’s famous.

As much as she hates to admit it herself, her success isn’t due to her wackiness or screwball personality which anyone can see as fake from a mile away, she’s pretty talented and makes some damn catchy pop tunes. Everything else about her is just her trying a little harder than she has to.

Cuz she has a penis.

Because to an incredibly large number of people, what she wears is considered art.:rolleyes:

your opinion ceased to matter anymore when you started thread about your fondness for nicki minaj.

<3

It is here that I must admit to liking that “Bad Romance” song…but the more unusual thing is that I really just like the chorus part. I hate the “rah rah ooh oh ah ah ga ga ooh ah ah aaahh” part of the song. That part is garbage…but it completely turns around for me when she hits the chorus part. Sometimes, I’ll just start the track right on the chorus part…get a little taste of that, and it’s all I need. heh, I just just edit it myself so the chorus is the only part of the song.

Can’t counter that.

But Minaj has Weezy in her corner. Who does Gaga have? A googleplex of homosexuals with bad haircuts…

I dunno…

She is more relevant than the op.

Lady Gaga is today’s Britney Spears.

Britney Spears, I understand. But Lady Gaga?..

Which means what exactly?

This.

Papa-Paparazzi!

america loves chix with dix

At the turn of the millennium (sounds sad when I put it like that), Spears was a smash hit, primarily amongst teenage girls. Catchy pop tunes and revealing, over-the-top outfits led to her phenomenal success and millions of record sales.

A decade later, Lady Gaga is a smash hit, primarily amongst teenage girls. Catchy pop tunes and revealing, over-the-top outfits lead to her phenomenal success and millions of record sales.

Thing is, Lady Gaga can actually sing. Watch her perform live. Shit is 100% legit vocals.

Britney Spears can’t sing live for shit.

Lady Gaga is Christina Aguilera if Christina Aguillera insisted on wearing goofy outfits instead of trashy, slutty outfits, aka Xtina.

You should check out lexi belle. She looks like what lady gaga would look like if she was a hot babe and not like the nigga from texas chainsaw masssacre

Because she has a huge dick…

If you got the dick pic than post it; sick of hearing that rumor. Shes mainstreaming an electric~pop genre and is a freak version of Kylie Minogue. People like gimmicks.