Why is Seth banned from WGC?

seth

http://www.worldgamecup.com/articles.php?article=9032

Just curious.

He is not ban he is forbidden! lol, that is dumb.

Because WGC is French. For some reason all French people seem to of gotten it in their heads that Seth is overpowered. Seriously, the majority of you are American so won’t of experienced this though pretty much every time I play someone French I’m expecting to get hate mail at the end (or kicked in player matches) for using Seth. It’s where 90% of my hate mail comes from.

What do you expect from the french? there French!
only good language for trying to get laid.

Wow, that’s stupid… Seriously, he’s not Gill or ST Akuma. This is infuriating…

Gill isn’t forbidden !

LOL! That is retardation of the highest Calibur (Soul perhaps?) I was thinking of entering, absolutely no point now.

That explains why those Frenchies always boot me and are so trigger happy with the hate mail. I had no idea they banned Seth.

I REALLY hope the winner of the 3s tourney is a gill player.

I second this.

lmao im glad i randomly clicked on this thread
wow the French just keep proving how lame they are

It’s pure ignorance. Personally I’ll just treat it like a tournament that bans, say, Guile.

LoL… I played and beat a French dictator with my Guile.

After the match, I got a nice message “tu pues”, which is French for “You stink.”

French tournaments have banned Seth and Gouken from the beginning, this one had Gouken banned as well but last week they changed the rules to include Gouken for some reason. Still no Seth though, else i might have gone =(
They’ll probably still be banning Seth in SSFIV, those idiots…

Ehm, France isn’t europe, and the rest of europe doesn’t have him banned…ergo you’re probably French

Oh and might i say you’re doing a mighty fine job of showing how mature you are? unlike all the evil admins who are childish to ban you…

ROFL !!! @ french worthless noob sauce. Ahahah Hilarious. Look at him! ahaha. !

So vindictive because Seth’s keep owning him up lol. I wonder what Sagats do to him. ;D

Why is he so scrubby? Because he has long arms like dhalsim? So you hate dhalsim too then? Or do you just not know how to counter them?

Yeah guys he never gets beat by seth <INSERT FOUR PAGE SMILEY SPAM 'CAUSE LOL HE’S TROLLING NOT RAGED AT ALL PROBABLY JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT HE’S A ZANGIEF PLAYER>

Saying France isn’t Europe is like saying New york isn’t the U.S.A…
Just correcting you there.

Eh? France isn’t Europe and New York isn’t the U.S.A. Also a steering wheel is not a car.

I’m sorry I misread his comment