- She’s a clone of Cammy, one of the most hated characters in the SF4 series. Cammy’s a cool character with a nice ass don’t get me wrong, but she’s associated with words like brain dead and overpowered in this series.
- More than 50% of her animations were essentially copy/pasted from Cammy. (Normals, some special moves, block animations, appearance & stance.) In short, it’s obviously a lazy and money saving decision. Looks wise, Decapre could’ve been very easily a alternate costume.
- There were a million other better candidates for the 5th.
- She looks pretty damn busted in the final round build. (Obviously not a good enough reason because it’s still a incomplete version.)
- She plays radically different. Her play style, especially since some of her moves are charged is pretty unique.
- We’re not entitled to a good character so we should be thankful for any new character we get.
- Now there’s another character to make me people buttmad with other than Cammy.
- Recreating a character from scratch is expensive. Capcom is broke.