Why white men are more attracted to women with Asian faces: Humans are hardwired to fancy other race

We need pictures of the 600 pictures they used.

Eh another study that obviously needed way more research.

[LEFT]Totally rage/lulz inducing article[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]

[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]

This is so wrong and untrue. What scientists? What were they on? People are attracted to people who look similar/resemble each other. I only learned this about 10,000 times while getting my psychology degree, but you don’t even need that to prove anything either.

“The scientists discovered that white men prefer the facial features of Asian women while white women go for the faces of black men.”

[media=youtube]VtUf3Xadmwg[/media]

heh, low tier black women again.

I see one of these “studies” done every few years. And I would happily trade all the white bitches to black men, in exchange for all the asian women

I kind of lost regard for this article when they used the word “plumped”.

So who do asian males prefer? Is SRK the collective outlier? Is Kzoh the independent variable? Will we ever see Inafune make a MML3 clone?

I’m hardwired to like women with tits, ass, and don’t look like twelve year olds. Clearly this study is wrong.

no its totally true

census data shows asian women prefer to marry outside their race, up to 30%. this study just confirms that asian dudes have a way more difficult time in the dating scene.

with that said, i’m totally gonna get an azn wife.

yeah, I don’t know about the Psychology stuff, but human beings are attracted to spouses that diversify their genetic offspring…if they want to shape the argument to be about why white dudes are attracted to asian chicks…whatever.

That’s one demographic, and it’s obviously because their own men treat them like garbage due to their culture. It is nothing new.

I thought this was all common knowledge? All I have to is take a stroll in the city to see how things are.

oh cool story bro please explain the brilliant thought process that allowed you to come up with that insightful conclusion

Not responding to ignorance. You do your own homework.

Ooooh that’s why I never like black women.
I thought it was because they were loud, obnoxious, selfish and demanding.

lmao how can you make a retarded statement such as “its obviously their men treat them like garbage” and then talk about ignorance? SMH. you obviously didn’t do your homework, because you come off as an idiot.

Make sure you get an asian wife not an azn wife…

Am I the only one that thought it was two dudes in the picture at first?

So asian girls are the new white girls?

No