Will Super Turbo still be played at Evo now that HD Remix is out?

Hey guys I am new to the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo scene and was wondering if it will still be played at Evo now that Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix is out?

The EVO 2009 game list is supposedly in the FGD.
The answer to your question is: No.

What does FGD stand for?

Fighting game discussion.

What games are being played? I didn’t see it when I looked.

You are by far one of the dumbest poster I’ve seen in a long ass time, you know you should try looking like 2-3 threads below this one, and read the damn title.

ckrazy are you talking about this thread?
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=166380

It says projected, I thought the official one was released because of what Capn Spanky said.

Before you insult him, check your grammar first. Especially on intelligence.

What does that have to do with common sense? You are trying to point out a flaw in me? Good job you found one now want a fucking cookie? My point is the answer he wanted was in front of his eyes and yet he still ask the question. What is the point of your post? Is he your friend? You are fucking stupid. What the fuck does grammar have to do with common sense? Really tell me?

P.S If you want to reply feel free to, but please answer my question and not change the subject. Really I won’t mind you pointing out what I did wrong, but if you want to change the subject then don’t waste my time.

Uh oh… HULK MIGHT JUST START SMASHING SOON.

It will not be played at Evo. HDR will be played.

will they play the classic mode or the remix mode ?

Smart money’s on Remix Mode

I am going to say Remix mode this year. And if anything bad happens they will put it back to Classic.

Bad means all Hondas or all Akumas or all whoever in the top 8 or something stupid.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I got money on that. It’s alllll you’re gonna see, it’s gonna be the new 3S!!!

all hondas? negative. he still has matchup issues. akuma, OTOH, could be a possibility.

I hope everyone plays Honda and Akuma. That’d give me a shot to win :wgrin:

Someone will likely run a Vanilla ST side tourney.