Will there be Cap vs SNK2

Hi,
Last year that game was number one, this year it is not in the line up at all. Does anyone know if there will be any tournaments for that game this year? Thanks in Advance

If it’s not in the list, then obviously it won’t be an official tournament. That being said, I’m sure there will be some type of side tournament in the BYOC room.

ok thank you, my husband didnt get to go last year and this year I am making sure he goes but that was the game that he really wanted to play. I dont know anything about the side tournaments so we will just have to wait and see when we get there.

There will likely be a side tournament.

Guilty Gear wasn’t “at” Evo last year (see Evo’s game line up) but it got a good side tournament of close to 100 people. Expect the same from CvS2 but likely in higher numbers since it’s still a fairly popular game among the masses.

I am sorry for the dumb questions but do we have to wait until we get there to find out how much the side tournaments cost?

Pretty much since side tournaments are not staff-organized. It’s players taking the time to organize them so it’s pretty ad-hoc.
I don’t want to confirm an entry cost but expect 5-10$

Haha, 100 person CvS2 tourney for side tourney. Start now because it’ll never end.