Will you do it for a scooby snack?

This article is about the fictional food item. For the Fun Lovin’ Criminals song, see Scooby Snacks (song). For the Scottish food item, see Scooby Snack.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d8/Scooby-Snacks-F.jpg/220px-Scooby-Snacks-F.jpg

http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.17/common/images/magnify-clip.png
Front of a box of Scooby Snacks from Suncoast.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c0/Scooby-Snacks-B.jpg/220px-Scooby-Snacks-B.jpg

http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.17/common/images/magnify-clip.png
Back of a box of Scooby Snacks from Suncoast.
Scooby Snacks (Scooby Snax) are a fictional food item. They are used as a form of incentive payment for the cartoon characters Scooby-Doo and Shaggy from the Hanna-Barbera series Scooby-Doo and its various spin-offs.
[edit] Composition

Producer William Hanna had always imagined that a Scooby Snack would taste like some sort of a caramel-flavored cookie. He and Joseph Barbera had previously used the concept of a dog that goes wild for doggie treats in the Quick Draw McGraw series in 1959.[citation needed]
In A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, a treat known as Mellow Mutt Munchie was offered as an alternative to the Scooby Snack. They appeared in the episode “The Return of Commander Cool”, where an amnesiac Shaggy believed himself to be his favorite superhero Commander Cool and Scooby to be Mellow Mutt and, as a consequence, wouldn’t allow Scooby to eat a Scooby Snack. Scooby reacted to the Mellow Mutt Munchie the same way he does with the Scooby Snacks. In another episode, “Wrestle Maniacs”, despite no longer being amnesiac, Shaggy tried to offer a Mellow Mutt Munchie instead of the traditional Scooby Snack but his Mellow Mutt Munchie box was empty so Daphne offered a Scooby Snack anyway.
In Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins it is revealed that Shaggy made up the recipe which includes sugar, flour, dog kibble for texture, and other ingredients.
Scooby Snacks seem to come in many different flavours (although all boxes are identical), and in one of the later episodes Recipe for Disaster Scooby and Shaggy are ecstatic when Shaggy wins a tour of the Scooby Snacks factory where they attempt to sample the batter pre-cooking before being shooed off by an irate worker who thinks they are trying to steal the recipe.
During the rave scene of the early 1990s, the term ‘Scooby Snack’ was one of the first street names for the empathogenic drug methyldioxymethamphetamine; others were ‘disco biscuit’ and ‘H-bomb’.
[edit] Derivatives

Warner Bros. licensed Scooby Snacks as both an official brand of doggie treats and as a human-consumable cookie snack. Vanilla wafers, similar to Nilla Wafers were packaged and sold as Scooby Snacks in Suncoast home video stores.
The official brand of dog treats is made by Snausages, a product of Del Monte Foods.

[edit] References

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Orc.svg/30px-Orc.svg.png This article about a fictional object, organization, species, or technology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

:: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ::
A quick reminder, you must register for the convention when you get there in order to enter the console gaming rooms or the tournaments for that matter.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact me either thru these forums or at the convention when you get there (if you come). And to answer if Im on the AWA staff, yes, I am and this is my 5th year on staff. Im the one in charge of the Melty Blood: Act Cadenza, MVC2, CVS2, & SF3: Third Strike tournaments.

I’ll try and make this actually. Augusta will rep this up big.

Put ME on the DVD :o)

sound interesting. I may have to come and put some old man skill on that ass.

Ill be there to rape mutha fuckas.

I’ll sign your TZ DVDs. They’ll be worth a fortune. I’ll even sign it in orange like my moderator colours :smiley:

…I gotta play 5.0 again?:sad:

I’ll be there though to defend my championship. With DR in my pocket of course.

if i can make it, i’m in. =)

lol.Bitch I am going to take marvel easy.I might as well take 3s while or cvs2 while im at it.I mean shit who going to stop me? :confused:

gg slash is mines

if someone can offer me room, that’d be great

I’ll go down with you Sean.

I want to go just for freaking Melty Blood and I haven’t gone to a -con anything in years, so it’d be nice.

How long would it take to get there / how would I get there?

The website says the TV’s will be plasma, be careful, I know Otakon ran into some troubles because of that.

<3

Who left a message on my cell? lol damn a marvel DVD nigga. OH OH you going all out. Let me talk try to put in my days.So hopefully I can make this.Marvel looks like its going to be huge bro. :looney: ,$10.00 first to 5 in marvel skitz,how does that sound?

FUCK plasma. Why the hell doesn’t anyone learn?!

I’ll be there to get my face scrubbed off again.

skitz man, when are you gonna come to my house and play shit with me man???

I will try to make this bitches. :wgrin:

Skitz i’ll money match you in GG if Im able to make it up there 2/3 for 5? or 10? And let it be played on something else besides a Plasma screen if we do money match since those shits have lag on Guilty Gear. But yeah im down for MM if you are.

Uhh, wow a real tourney at a con?..Craziness o.O

I heard talk that both the concerts there turns into a rave and bitches be taking off they clothes.Please tell me its true.