Will's Pub Monthly SF4 & Tekken 6 Tournament - Orlando, FL - 2/01/10

Will’s Pub Monthly SF4 Tournament - Orlando, FL - 2/01/10

When:Monday February 1 

Where: Will's Pub near downtown Orlando
[click for directions](http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=wills+pub&fb=1&gl=us&hq=wills+pub&hnear=Orlando,+FL&hl=en&view=map&f=d&daddr=1040+North+Mills+Avenue,+Orlando,+FL+32803&geocode=CUbL4Hw8HA1IFQDKswEd_ngm-w&ved=0CBUQ_wY&sa=X&ei=u1BOS47CG4GOzgSB-ozPCw)

Details: Double Elimination Street Fighter 4 tournament.
Game Version: XBOX 360

2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches

3 out of 5 winner finals/loser finals/grand finals

Winner must stick with same character, loser may pick a new character.

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (Singles/Teams)
Game Version: PS3

3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches

3 out of 5 winner finals/loser finals/grand finals

Winner keeps the same character - the loser can change characters

If there is time there will be a Single Elimination 2v2 team tournament A vs A, B vs B. Each player on the team must be   
defeated in order for the other team to win.

XBOX 360, BYOC: I will not be providing any type of controller.

Must be 18 to attend and 21 to consume alcohol, anyone caught buying or giving alcohol to a minor will be kicked out    without a refund and be banned from any tournament I host for life!

Entry Fee: $15 dollars to enter with $10 going toward the pot and $5 toward the house for promotion cost (advertising, production, possible security/door guy) any money left over will be used towards the next event. You only have to pay the entry fee once, regardless of how many tournaments you enter. 

Registration: On site registration will be from 4-7, with the singles tournament starting at 7:30 and the team tournament starting after the singles finals. You can pre-register by sending and email to: [email]orlandobarfights@gmail.com[/email] with the following information in the subject line:

Wills Pub SF4 Tournament 12/28/2009 Pre-registration information

Include the following in the body of the message:

What games you are participating in.

Name, SRK handle if applicable, your age and where you are from.

If you pre-register and do not show up by 7 you will be disqualified and unable to pre-register for future events unless you contact me prior and explain your circumstances i.e. had to work, in the hospital ect.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRE-REGISTERING. It guarantees your entrance into the tournament if you have to show up late.

This is a bar/drinking atmosphere and you are expected to act like an adult, if you get to intoxicated and act a fool you will obviously get kicked out. Use common sense and you will be fine.

Remember to bring your ID or you will not be allowed into the establishment.

Hope to see everyone there.

I only go for $1 PBRs and to admire Face’s beard.

I suppose I’ll play some SF4 while I’m there.

PBRs? I’m gonna try and head there for this, might have that Monday off.

Posting this now is way better than posting 2 days before game day.

GPX will be there with setups for face and to give god of pez Stella’s, I too will be enjoying faces beard! And watching people get Je-baited.

I will only attend if Face promises to bring the snuggie so he can be comfortable.

suck it leland.

I move that we put into effect a Leland Law.

I’m sorry Leland but last couple tournaments you’re always late or we always have to wait for you to walk back in to play your next match. So if any of us have to wait for you to play a game we’ll make sure the DQ hammer is ready to go.

Jeremiah, a suggestion:

The tournament standard for Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds. In interest of that standard and the fact that rounds in Tekken tend to go really, really fast, I think 3/5 rounds for a match would be better.

Thanks for the suggestion John, I will make the change. Could anyone post this on the tekken zaibatsu forum for me?

You edited it to 3/5 matches; it should be 3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches. And yeah, if no one else has done it yet I’ll post this on TZ tomorrow.

You’re too kind, good sir :slight_smile: Are you bringing the Puerto Rican beast back with you this time? It was kind of embarrassing that he could ONLY amass 48 wins in a row. I mean, c’mon, couldn’t he have at LEAST gotten 50 in a row on us Orlando chumps? :slight_smile: vVv Scrub is the sickness. Look forward to the tourney.

Fixed

That wasnt planned he was in town with Family in Tampa and we hung out so I told him I would bring him with, if he wanted to try and compete, if he comes back would be totally planned for on his end ^^. If he is around I’ll bring him for sure, I will probably ask Peter if he or Miami Joe need a ride. We should be mostly moved in to our new house in Orlando to0, so we might do an After Party for anyone that wants to come and hang out.

sign me up for Tekken 6 Face, I also need partners for Teams, been working on my T6 game - learned a lot of new tricks from Slips at KIT and from watching GM and Fab rape the competition recently as well. So I am hoping to place at least top 16…

gotta bring my game up lol.

Jebailey - You Jebaited people with that awkwardly pretty new stick of yours…wait that sounds wrong in so many ways…O_o

how do you all feel about spectators? i don’t play sf4, but am planning on getting into ssf4 and thought i’d check out the local scene. i don’t want the be the creeper in the corner, though :slight_smile:

whether or not your playing or watching - your here! come! You’ll either learn from watching or you’ll learn from trying, but your with us in your community. That’s what is important.

will be attending

I formally Challenge Tampa’s Best 6 to a Jebailey Gauntlet at this Will’s Pub Tourney(SF4 XBox360 of course).

You guys put your best 6 together Vs me and 6 Different Characters of my choosing beforehand Evo Style 1 game matches. I pick your order and someone like Manny Picks my order randomly so that you guys can’t counter pick my Characters.

If you can beat my 6 then I will give you guys 100 bucks to split amongst yourselves and enjoy some beer on me at Will’s Pub…

If I beat your 6, You HAVE to put in your Avatar or Signature “I got Jebaited at Will’s Pub.” Until Super SF4 is released.

Will New School Tampa Accept my Challenge?

Oh and Manny, I’m pretty sure you’ll make top 16 at this tournament, it’s Tekken there won’t be more then 16 players lol.

^^^ Sanctioned ^^^

As the 15th best New Tampa player I accept your challenge sir.