(561) 833-1234

DATE & TIME
Saturday, August 19, 2006
3:00PM-11:00PM

GAMES
Guilty Gear XX Slash
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4

FEES
Online Registration Fee-$10.00 (By August 12, 2006)
Registration Door Fee-$15.00
Tournament Fee-$10.00 each

PRIZES
1st Place-70% of the pot
2nd Place-20% of the pot
3rd Place-10% of the pot

If you would like to read more information about this great event or register online, please go to the Official WiLLvolution 2006 at www.willvolution.com/willvolution2006 .

You know I’ll be there :wink:

i remember either last year or the year before that you threw a tourney during evo just like you’re doing now. why the fuck do you do that?

I didn’t schedule my tournament to compete against Evo in anyway shape or form. It’s mainly because of hurricanes and stuff. Also, the week after school starts for certain areas but some areas start school the same week as WiLLvolution 2006.

WiLLvolution 2004 was around late August and WiLLvolution 2005 was on October 2nd which was my birthday. I probably did a small tournament conflicting with Evolution by accident. I host way too many tournaments to remember. ::shrug::

Will, I’m hoping that you will do Tekken 5, and SF 3s again. I have a friend that will come too.

There’s going to be room for BYOC tournaments and people are calling matches against OOS people at my site.

You know now that I think about it…I would go to this if I wasn’t going to Evo2k6 the same weekend…

does it cost anything for people who just want to watch and have some casuals?

Yes. It will be 15 bucks at the door.