Willvolution 2007 - 07.21 and 07.22

Willvolution 2007 - The 4th Annual Major in South Florida
www.willvo.com

The time has come for the annual tournament called Willvolution 2007! A lot of things have changed from the previous Willvolution Tournaments such as it will be a 2 day event, 9 different fighting games to compete, and much more! But I’ll get to the point and post info about this tournament. The question I have to ask is, “Are you ready?”

West Palm Beach Marriott Hotels & Resorts
1001 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telephone (561) 833-1234
http://www.marriott.com/PBIMC

DATE AND TIME
Saturday, July 21, 2007
12:00PM - 12:00AM
Sunday, July 22, 2007
12:00PM - 12:00AM

Fighting Games Lineup
Saturday-
Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4
Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX
Soul Calibur II (PS2)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Virtua Fighter 5

Sunday-
Capcom vs. SNK 2 (DC + PS2)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Or whatever is the current GG at the time) (PS2)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC)
Street Fighter III Third Strike (PS2)

All other information can be found at the Willvolution 2007 Official site - www.willvo.com. The registration and schedule are TBA but I will let y’all know ASAP. Hype this up, sons!

All traditional games on Sunday huh. Hehe.

Willvolution 2007 Pre-Registration is up!

After you pre-registered for Willvolution 2007, I will update the Willvolution 2007 Players list. If you don’t see your name up 2 days after you paid, please contact me at thewill@willvolution.com . Thank you.

Bump.

What time is 3s gonna be at because I REALLY want to go to this but I’m probably going to have to work.

I haven’t worked on the times yet. Either this week or next week I should have the official times for both days. Most likely the 3s Tournament will have a later timeframe. I will post an update in this thread as soon as I have the times.

Whats the 3s forcast for this tournament. (how many players usually)

I ll be their for 3s yo

Roger “Humcast” Hughes
3s

Cast you knoe your ass aint coming

This is the first 3rd Strike tournament for the annual Willvolution Tournament series. Nobody didn’t pre-register for 3rd Strike yet (Which is common. Most people pre-registered at the last minute last year.). I host RanBat monthly tournaments at West Palm Beach, FL and the biggest turnout for 3rd Strike is 16 (2 were from Central Florida). Sorry for not giving a definite answer but it’s best to wait the last week of pre-registration and check back willvo.com or read this thread/my forums to see if people are interested.

sounds down… ill try and b there for mvc2 =] prolly with a few heads

Willvolution 2007 Tournament Schedule is updated.

I might be home for this!!!

when is the next torney will, and will you dye your hair a different color in response?

i MIGHT go for 3s but if i go i hope richel comes so i can get some revenge from this past weekend

also can anyone house me

just 3s? no CVS2 wHaT!?

ill be there on sat for ngnt4 and cvs2. Kab if ur reading this, carpool? let me know.

Willvolution 2007 is my next tournament I’m hosting. Naw I’m sticking with blond.

I can’t believe it’s less than 2 weeks for this event. I can’t wait!

i guess im coming to this

I say next tournament have one closer to my house =P I’m going to show up for this one <3

I will go too.