WinterBrawl

guy

Not sure how many of you folks are going, I’ll be going there late unfortunately so I won’t be in the tournament but for anyone that wants to find me I’ll likely be carrying a backpack (one that has the firstaid symbol on it in several places) and wearing a Howe Everything Changes Blazer [http://www.lisakline.com/howe-everything-changes-hoodie-blazer.html#.USjlnaKsiSo] <- looks like that. And black fingerless gloves :P, Sorry Guys no face lol I’m Brazilian so I have a skin tone if that helps :P<div><br></div><div><br></div>

am sorry i just saw this.Next time i will look for yha i need to level up for the next tournament i had loss in my pool i had jwong but i didn’t get to play him it was 3-2 last game was rog lol i dropped my game winning link with my yun then later with guy.I was on street figher x tekken (guy x elena) but it wasn’t my best moment I don’t know how to play it yet.<br>

I’m still here watching ae pools

Pretty disappointed with the way I played, but I expected it after not playing for so long.<br><br>It was definitely nice running into Kreymore again and meeting Blooddrunk for the first time. Time to start playing again, seriously!<br>

Same here philly its no ae players(we just got a bi weekly a few weeks ago) but i will get back in ae and not liking out of towners taking money are for free.<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/6355/str%5Be%5Dak">str[e]ak</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Pretty disappointed with the way I played, but I expected it after not playing for so long.<br><br>It was definitely nice running into Kreymore again and meeting Blooddrunk for the first time. Time to start playing again, seriously!<br></div>
</blockquote>

Glad to have met you as well Kreymore, if you want to run sets let me know

<div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Good to see you guys as well. Always cool talking to you Eddy and Blooddrunk just popped up on me out of no where lol. </span><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><br></div><font face=“Arial, Verdana”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I</span></font><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”> placed 9th. In top 32 I lost to Justin, beat LI Joe, then Lionheart, and lost to Ricky. I learned a lot this past weekend and I’m gonna enter more tourneys this year.</span><div><br></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Sadly, none of my pool matches were on stream. Only this was recorded. </span><a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJ2Rtk6MUs” style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJ2Rtk6MUs</a><br></div><div><div><br></div><div><br><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div></div></div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2668/Kreymore">Kreymore</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Good to see you guys as well. Always cool talking to you Eddy and Blooddrunk just popped up on me out of no where lol. </span><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><br></div><font face=“Arial, Verdana”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I</span></font><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”> placed 9th. In top 32 I lost to Justin, beat LI Joe, then Lionheart, and lost to Ricky. I learned a lot this past weekend and I’m gonna enter more tourneys this year.</span><div><br></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Sadly, none of my pool matches were on stream. Only this was recorded. </span><a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJ2Rtk6MUs” style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJ2Rtk6MUs</a><br></div><div><div><br></div><div><br><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Had to be a ninja at some point lol. CT has their tourney date set for March 16th. I have to see if I can make it. It’s my mom’s birthday, tourney and a party for a friend’s mom.</span></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div></div></div></div>
</blockquote>

<br>