Wire Sleeves/Heatshrink

I want to get sleeves for my arcade stick for the wiring but ive never bought sleeves before so im thinking about this site: http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l1/g35/SleevingHeatshrink.html?id=FGZAPDCY

But also what size should i be getting i dont want to get a size thats too big or too small to fit in the wires. thanks!

it all depends on what guage wire you use… I’m using 1/4 inch techflex since my wire of choice is 26GA… I wouldnt go any bigger than 3/8 but that is just preferance… the 1/4 will flex out well enough for me… its really your call…

[FONT=Helvetica][COLOR=#141414]
Sizes are usually given for before the heat shrink tubing is shrunk. When not indicated, heat shrink tubing shrinks down two times smaller. Therefore in the case of 1/2" tubing, you could expect to snug up any bundle of material between 1/4" and 1/2" in diameter. However, it is best to not trust in vague descriptions and have the target diameter fall well within range rather than use a given size tubing at the minimum or maximum.

Braided cable sleeving should work like so: compressing the sleeving should let you accommodate a higher diameter, so you will want to size it accordingly, or slightly undershoot. To an extent, you can fit a higher diameter cord (or bundle of wires) at the expense of lost sleeve length.
[/COLOR][/FONT]