Wiring a Happ stick to the TE/SE wiring harness

hello everyone, long story short I gutted my SE stick and Im putting it in a costume case. I like the old American Happ sticks. and so I am wondering how I wire up the JLF wiring harness to a Happ stick. has anyone done this beofe? <br><br><br>

<p>You’ll have to cut the adapter that attaches to the JLF off, then crimp on .187 quick disconnects, then make a daisy chain for the ground wire with .187 qd’s.</p>

And if it’s a Perfect 360 stick, you’ll also have to wire the VCC to the power of the stick.<br>

sweet Ill give this a try and ill post the results, also if I want to do this with a IL stick its basically the same right?<br>

It’s the same. They use the same connectors on their switches as HAPP and Sanwa if you get the on-PCB versions.

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/64093/geni">geni</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>hello everyone, long story short I gutted my SE stick and Im putting it in a costume case. I like the old American Happ sticks. and so I am wondering how I wire up the JLF wiring harness to a Happ stick. has anyone done this beofe? <br><br><br></div>
</blockquote>

Costume case? Don’t you mean “custom.”<br>