Wolverine/Morrigan/Doom? Opinions Please!

<span style=“color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>This is a team I’ve been playing around for a while.  It has worked really well.  Morrigan can give meter to Wolverine since he can’t build in while in  Beserker Charge…also allowing her to have meter when she comes in  for Astral Vistion.  Missiles, while not the BEST assist for wolverine covers him pretty decent and extends his combos so that i can do the fatal claw loops.  Wolverine has like the best beginning of the match options so I try to get him to kill at least a character and a half…then even when you kill him. You have MorriDoom…which we all know is really good.  So what are the faults of this team…I like to think I’m really good with both Morrigan and Wolverine.  But I’d also love some insight on how the team could work together. Any reply helps! Thanks! </span>

decent team but I’d switch Doom out for Batman or the Green Goblin.<br><br>I also like Wolvie’s cigar smoking assist in this kinda team<br>

Marry Doom: that money.
Bang Morrigan: that sister sister action
Kill Wolvy: instant street cred.

Oh, wait you meant in UMvC3? Can’t help you. Times like this I wish SRK had a forum for that game with team building threads.

Rookie mistakes.

Kill Doom = you are the new ruler of latveria
Marry Morrigan = getting that locked down and you are now the ruler of the Makai
Bang Wolverine = he’ll forget about it two issues later and it will be retconned out of his origin story. No one has to know.

In my opinion, this is the wrong place to post<br>

Maybe it is. I’m new to Shoryuken and don’t know where to post certain things…I’m talking about in UMVC3

try the team building sticky in the mvc3 section

how do i find that?<div><br></div>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>go to the marvel section</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>look at the top for threads marked “announcements” those are stickies</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>the mods like it when you read those first before posting</span></font></div>

okay, thanks for the help! :slight_smile: